2010 Plex MX Quad & Dirt Bike Series Pictures 6.25.10 2nd Moto

Started by SuperCoop, June 28, 2010, 07:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

WOW Ill say it again more awesome pics thank you ;D ;D ;D did I stop for a pose on that first pic or what ;D awesome camera and camera work you go girl ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

every time I get on that track with the rzr I have a smile glued to my face ;D ;D ;D thanks paul :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com