Main Menu

WOW

Started by rzr ridr, May 17, 2010, 03:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Went to the motoplex this weekend and had a blast!!just cant say enough about the place.met some realy nice folks out there too.anyone that has never been your missing out! thanks paul for putting together an awesome place to ride! ;D oh yea I got showed up by a girl and roostered by an 8 year old LOL what a great time!!!I LOVE IT!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

glad you had a nice time... i saw a few rzrs out there, which one were you in ?
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Hey dale thanks I was on the silver one with the green truck!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 17, 2010, 09:14:18 PM
Hey dale thanks I was on the silver one with the green truck!!

oh ok, i had the red cannondale with the little boy with me most of the time, i saw ya riding around,
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

OPowersports

I believe I met you but for the life of me I can't remember your name( I am terrible with names). I was the person working on the red Rhino and helping at the front gate. Glad you had a good time and hope we run into each other there again sometime.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

DALEQUAD

is that the same red rhino i saw floating in some water heading towards the back :dunno.gif   or should i say sunk
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

My name is herschell and I hope the red rihno is ok :'(I came by a couple of times trying to meet john450 but kept missing him.hope to see you guys back real soon!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Hey cuz whats a cannondale?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike.

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 17, 2010, 11:54:19 PM
Hey cuz whats a cannondale?
Thats a bicycle that they tied to make into a quad :R :R
Seriously they made quads for a few years and when they run theyre actually pretty bad
05 trx 450r

rzr ridr

LOL I looked em up and saw bicycles.and i didnt remember seeing a bicycle.when yall coming back?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

YFZ_450man

It was nice meeting Herschell out at the Plex over the weekend. He was trying to out run me on the 7 mile loop, I passed him, then stopped for a laugh....

I was the the guy on the YFZ450 (Don)

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 18, 2010, 12:16:13 AM
LOL I looked em up and saw bicycles.and i didnt remember seeing a bicycle.when yall coming back?

cannondale is a high end bicycle company that decided to get into the motorsports market, they built state of the art quads and dirt bikes, fromm 1998 to 2003, so high tech for that time period. with fuel injection, dry sump motors, aluminum spar frames that is actually the oil tank, on board ecu that is computer programable. they made several different models from race ready woods racers to full out mx quads
check this out : http://atv.off-road.com/atv/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=191377
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

jssmith78

and you forgot to add,, theres only one word you can describe the power of a stock or worked cannondale.... BADASS!

rzr ridr

Quote from: YFZ_450man on May 18, 2010, 12:42:13 AM
It was nice meeting Herschell out at the Plex over the weekend. He was trying to out run me on the 7 mile loop, I passed him, then stopped for a laugh....

I was the the guy on the YFZ450 (Don)
yea that sure was fun don :)you almost made me wreck trying to outrun you LOL I cant hang with the quads but it sure is fun trying!!!that 7 mile loop is a blast I was trying to get me a run on it sat evening before I left and almost got caught up in the race :o but there was some nice guys that turned me around and got me straight :) cant wait to do it again!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Your custom content or HTML goes here