Announcing the first TampaBayRidinDirty ATV Games

Started by Paul_S, February 11, 2010, 10:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john450r


dirtslinger

Quote from: T2 on May 13, 2010, 08:17:39 AM
Alrighty I will be leaving in the morning cant wait to go now. Paul can you do me a favor and remove all the water from the mud puddles I really don't want to get my bike wet and dirty I had allot of nightmares from the six hour race and I don't want t relapse and talk to my shrink anymore about it. ;D

I twitch when i see poop consistency mud any more. LOL Im loaded rollin north on I 75 @ oh-nine-hundred. see ya about noon.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

T2

Leaving in 20 mins  8) its going to be a good weekend Tater
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

DALEQUAD

what time do the gates close friday night ??
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S


dirtslinger

Quote from: Paul_S on May 14, 2010, 07:10:12 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 14, 2010, 07:08:16 AM
what time do the gates close friday night ??

PM Sent

The party bus have left the building. see ya soon WHOOOOOOO!!
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

DALEQUAD

Quote from: dirtslinger on May 14, 2010, 08:58:29 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 14, 2010, 07:10:12 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 14, 2010, 07:08:16 AM
what time do the gates close friday night ??

PM Sent

The party bus have left the building. see ya soon WHOOOOOOO!!

holy crap....your going too?
there goes the hood ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com