sxs track

Started by rzr ridr, May 17, 2010, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

How about a side x side track?I would be willing to help the work ;)
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 17, 2010, 07:59:51 PM
How about a side x side track?I would be willing to help the work ;)

We start getting a few more show up...sure.

rzr ridr

Thanks paul wow you sure are a super nice guy!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on May 17, 2010, 08:13:04 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 17, 2010, 07:59:51 PM
How about a side x side track?I would be willing to help the work ;)

We start getting a few more show up...sure.
i would love to have a rzr but you are the only place that a person would have to ride one, outside of owning my own acreage
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

duroc825

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 18, 2010, 10:06:09 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 17, 2010, 08:13:04 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 17, 2010, 07:59:51 PM
How about a side x side track?I would be willing to help the work ;)

We start getting a few more show up...sure.
i would love to have a rzr but you are the only place that a person would have to ride one, outside of owning my own acreage

You buy one and keep it at my house and I'll let ya ride it out back anytime ya want Dale!

DALEQUAD

you are such a sport there mike,  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

duroc825

Heck of a deal for ya (and me). You know how much land is out back, come on buy one and I'll even wash it for ya after I drive it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com