official completed atv games thread

Started by DALEQUAD, May 16, 2010, 05:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

thanks goes to the tampabayridingdirty.com group for a very fun weekend, and great food (no comment needed from ocalamike about how i really enjoyed the sausages  :o ) and thanks to paul S for and florida motoplex for hosting the event, great fun had by all, all this fun with hot showers saturday evening  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

dirtslinger

My waterpump shaft seal started leaking on the YFZ. It was hot as hell but I had a friggin blast. Cant wait till the next $$$ allowing.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

DALEQUAD

Quote from: dirtslinger on May 16, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
My waterpump shaft seal started leaking on the YFZ. It was hot as hell but I had a friggin blast. Cant wait till the next $$$ allowing.

ZERO problems from the cannondale .... did i say  ZERO problems ;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 16, 2010, 05:26:37 PM
thanks goes to the tampabayridingdirty.com group for a very fun weekend, and great food (no comment needed from ocalamike about how i really enjoyed the sausages  :o ) and thanks to paul S for and florida motoplex for hosting the event, great fun had by all, all this fun with hot showers saturday evening  :ThumbsUp.gif
HEY! How did I get singled out? Your correct the sausages were good and to be serious for a minute I'm glad to hear the Dale ran great! ok sorry I wont be sserious again I know its not expected from me.
05 trx 450r

dirtslinger

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 16, 2010, 06:44:56 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 16, 2010, 05:26:37 PM
thanks goes to the tampabayridingdirty.com group for a very fun weekend, and great food (no comment needed from ocalamike about how i really enjoyed the sausages  :o ) and thanks to paul S for and florida motoplex for hosting the event, great fun had by all, all this fun with hot showers saturday evening  :ThumbsUp.gif
HEY! How did I get singled out? Your correct the sausages were good and to be serious for a minute I'm glad to hear the Dale ran great! ok sorry I wont be sserious again I know its not expected from me.
I seriously ate your lunch in the drag races.......the got punked twice by a stock 450R with a twig at the controls.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Chillinthemost

I had a great weekend but I'd like to know what kind of favors you performed to get a hot shower because mine was COLD.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

ocalamike.

Quote from: dirtslinger on May 16, 2010, 07:13:34 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 16, 2010, 06:44:56 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 16, 2010, 05:26:37 PM
thanks goes to the tampabayridingdirty.com group for a very fun weekend, and great food (no comment needed from ocalamike about how i really enjoyed the sausages  :o ) and thanks to paul S for and florida motoplex for hosting the event, great fun had by all, all this fun with hot showers saturday evening  :ThumbsUp.gif
HEY! How did I get singled out? Your correct the sausages were good and to be serious for a minute I'm glad to hear the Dale ran great! ok sorry I wont be sserious again I know its not expected from me.
I seriously ate your lunch in the drag races.......the got punked twice by a stock 450R with a twig at the controls.
Thats just it we are some fat bazturds and need to loose some weight! and I got you once!
05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 16, 2010, 07:18:39 PM
I had a great weekend but I'd like to know what kind of favors you performed to get a hot shower because mine was COLD.

no favors my friend... just asked paul to check it out and poof...hot water.... also the controls are backwards, turn it to hot and you get cold, turn it cold and you get hot ....who knew :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Chillinthemost

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 16, 2010, 07:34:36 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 16, 2010, 07:18:39 PM
I had a great weekend but I'd like to know what kind of favors you performed to get a hot shower because mine was COLD.

no favors my friend... just asked paul to check it out and poof...hot water.... also the controls are backwards, turn it to hot and you get cold, turn it cold and you get hot ....who knew :dunno.gif
Dayum you lucky that cold water nearly stopped my heart.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

LOL, we had a "helper" go in and turn off the hot valve. Who knew  ???


john450r

Thanks for a great weekend paul cant wait for the next one

Motoplex_Hitman

Great weekend. Love the new swimmin hole.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

rzr ridr

Thanks TBRD and everyone else it was a blast ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on May 17, 2010, 04:03:57 PM
Great weekend. Love the new swimmin hole.
Dude the swimming hole was the BOMB! Cold water on a scorcher day was so refreshing!
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

DALEQUAD

Quote from: OPowersports on May 17, 2010, 06:34:36 PM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on May 17, 2010, 04:03:57 PM
Great weekend. Love the new swimmin hole.
Dude the swimming hole was the BOMB! Cold water on a scorcher day was so refreshing!

did i miss something :dunno.gif
i wasnt going swimming in anything i saw there :o  oh wait, i did see a little inflatable pool up by the tbrd guys :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 17, 2010, 07:15:01 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on May 17, 2010, 06:34:36 PM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on May 17, 2010, 04:03:57 PM
Great weekend. Love the new swimmin hole.
Dude the swimming hole was the BOMB! Cold water on a scorcher day was so refreshing!

did i miss something :dunno.gif
i wasnt going swimming in anything i saw there :o  oh wait, i did see a little inflatable pool up by the tbrd guys :ThumbsUp.gif

Yeah we got a really nice swimming hole behind MX3 (the new track). Very deep, good sized and with the water table being so high, it's clean water coming from the aquifer.

Motoplex_Hitman

Yeah you missed it. 20' deep & cold. Did look a little cloudy but I still came out alot cleaner then when I went in.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

YFZ_450man

I would like to thank TBRD and Motoplex for an awesome weekend, my son and I had come up about a month ago and decided to come back to this event. We had a blast, met some really nice people there. We were in the (white) Raptor Toy Hauler..


Nice meeting you "wild Bill"

Hats off to all the people that worked so hard for putting it together!!!!


Thanks Paul!!!

Don

TRXASAURUS

I want to thank everyone who came out for our first ATV Games!

Myself and family had a blast!  Sure went by fast!

Thank you to paul, matt and bill for all you do.  Thank you to brian and ali for getting the meat at cost , everyone who contributed sides and help and especially jimmy for everything!

Next year is already in the works and promises to be even better!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

DALEQUAD

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on May 18, 2010, 11:06:41 AM
I want to thank everyone who came out for our first ATV Games!

Myself and family had a blast!  Sure went by fast!

Thank you to paul, matt and bill for all you do.  Thank you to brian and ali for getting the meat at cost , everyone who contributed sides and help and especially jimmy for everything!

Next year is already in the works and promises to be even better!

does that include a cooler time of year  :dunno.gif  ;) i guess it couldve been worse
we had a great time and look forward to the next one :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

dirtslinger

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 18, 2010, 11:23:33 AM
Quote from: TRXASAURUS on May 18, 2010, 11:06:41 AM
I want to thank everyone who came out for our first ATV Games!

Myself and family had a blast!  Sure went by fast!

Thank you to paul, matt and bill for all you do.  Thank you to brian and ali for getting the meat at cost , everyone who contributed sides and help and especially jimmy for everything!

Next year is already in the works and promises to be even better!

does that include a cooler time of year  :dunno.gif  ;) i guess it couldve been worse
we had a great time and look forward to the next one :ThumbsUp.gif
quitcher bitchin ya old codger.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

DALEQUAD

Quote from: dirtslinger on May 18, 2010, 06:23:31 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 18, 2010, 11:23:33 AM
Quote from: TRXASAURUS on May 18, 2010, 11:06:41 AM
I want to thank everyone who came out for our first ATV Games!

Myself and family had a blast!  Sure went by fast!

Thank you to paul, matt and bill for all you do.  Thank you to brian and ali for getting the meat at cost , everyone who contributed sides and help and especially jimmy for everything!

Next year is already in the works and promises to be even better!

does that include a cooler time of year  :dunno.gif  ;) i guess it couldve been worse
we had a great time and look forward to the next one :ThumbsUp.gif
quitcher bitchin ya old codger.

what you say sonny :dunno.gif :dunno.gif bunch of dang whipper snappers
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com