YFZ450R ?????

Started by 250rsith, April 27, 2010, 07:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

250rsith

How does this quad rate? This quad looks awesome and it has crossed my mind getting one, but you don't see to many around (at least I don't) there is no representation on the PRO nationals, I think only one. Any info anybody?
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

250rsith

Guess nobody knows nothing about this quad   :dunno.gif
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Chillinthemost

It has done really well in the magazine shootouts. The only person on here that I know that has one is T2 but I havent ridden with him or talked to him since he has had it.  I have had an 04 and have an 06 now and I think they are great. I would love to have a new one but I need to get my son a new ride first and I would get the X model.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com