Mudmuckers in Bunnel

Started by IT200, April 25, 2010, 10:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IT200

For any of you that haven't been there yet you really need to check it out. It is 11000 acres of riding, with deep mud, river riding and miles and miles of trails for the sport quads. It reminds me alot of ocala before all the rules. Check out their website at www.mudmuckers.com it is a great place with great people
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

MedicMudder

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

sgtbandit

Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

Mudneck

Great place to ride.Ive still got a pair of boots with mud from that place stuck to them from last season :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

firemanjim

makes for some crazy clean up,I think I spend more time cleaning up than I do ridin but no complaints here its great thick mud ,if I can only keep my rubber side down in the creek .....
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Mudneck

NExt time I go up I think for labor day & David allen coe, Im going to get the Costco size can of non stick frying pan spray & see if that helps. It works great on the grill of the truck & the front of the toy hauler in Lovebug season.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

renmus

Quote from: Mudneck on April 26, 2010, 08:48:09 PM
Great place to ride.Ive still got a pair of boots with mud from that place stuck to them from last season :o

Do they look like this??


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com