Hobbies

Started by redrider, May 09, 2005, 09:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Caospop, I fogot to mention your daughter is beautiful.

CAOSPOP

QuoteCaospop, I fogot to mention your daughter is beautiful.


Thank You

big-daddy

she must look like her mother.  [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

here another one of my hobbies. Racing R/C Monster Trucks with my son.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

he hand paint all the truck bodys and do tech work.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

I think on the next group ride, we all need to bring our r/c truck and have a lil race. Mine will lose:) at least until I get a new tranny, Its stuck in 1st. I am waiting for hpi to come out with the new 3speed tranny for the savage.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

#31
Bigscrb15, there a tranny repair kit. but first see if its dirty. the three speed tranny is here.http://www.hpiracing.com/index2.htm

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Traxxas T-Maxx is pretty sweet ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

i am waitin on my hobby shop to get the 3speed cause i dont want to tear the whole truck apart and just fix whats there, lol i want to upgrade. they might have it, he said they should have it by now but i havent checked, it was orginially supposed to be january.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

kawGIRL

Hey BigDaddy-  Jeff and I were Heavy into R/C for years, keeping up with the technology about broke us ...LOL.
We were sponsered by Wynns and local hobby shops, raced from Ft. Pierce to Ft. Lauderdale.  We were thinking about getting a load of clay out at our camp and draging our stuff out.  We also did some indoor racing at the skating rinks.
I had fun painting the bodies, have to paint them backwards  [smiley=Wacko.gif] details first.  I miss it sometimes....untill I get on my bike and RIDE ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

redrider

hey didnt think i would get that much replies on the topoc. ya rc cars are awesome i had a eltric one but it still ran with the motor ones not like a cheap one from wal mart i loved hitting jumps with that thing lol

bigscrub79

I have to agree the r/c trucks are great, and they are very expensive to maintain but well worth it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

gearhead400

I play baseball, go to the gym as often as possible, and work, not much else to do, racing cars, racing quads. lol
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Bigscrb15

#38
Here are some pics of our savages.  the pics are from my nextel so excuse the quality

Mine(HPI Savage .25 PullStart, 7" UFO wheels with Psycho Tires, Aluminum Suspension, Blue Shocks, Tuned Pipe, Dual Disk Break upgrade. 4spider gear diff upgrade. high flow air filter. White 1500HD Crew Cab Body to match my real truck.)

Mine next to my brothers with stock tire/wheels and most of the same upgrades as me, just different color suspension.

close up of my brothers

Close up of mine

these things have 4wheel independent suspension and this tire is on top of a 12oz can with the other 3 tires touching the ground, talk about articulation!

another shot of can

love to mess with those little electric rc cars.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

The only real difference between the 2 is i set my ride height lower for better handling, other than that and the tires they are pretty much the same.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Moose

Let's see, I have many, just not enough time to enjoy them all. Riding quads with my son and friends is first. Boating, fishing, hunting, camping, driving my rc truck and car. Been into rc for years, a rc10 first, the old one with the gold aluminum frame with many upgrades. Then got the new one, a b3, now they have the b4. Then I got a savage, and have spent way to much on it, but when stuf breaks I upgrade to delay another breakdown of same. My son and I love to race together.
 Spending time with my kids and friends is my favorite though.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

big-daddy

my racing one

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

devildog55

in the Marines we have all kinds of neato hobbies they give us, field day once a week(clean room white glove inspection style) uniform inspections,pt every freakin day, drill, oh yeah i forgot about all the cool training we do. other then that theres not much to do over here. isght see a guess, but its onlyt a liitle island
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL