Hobbies

Started by redrider, May 09, 2005, 09:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrider

hey instead of riding or racing wat other hobbies do yall do? i skateboard and also have little pocket bike races in nieghborhoods. how about yall?

o4250

Your telling me theres other stuff to do other than riding :o ???

53yfz450

sleep, eat, school, ride, and repeat. ;D i use to skateboard but until a got my quad. i cant stop riding it. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

redrider

lol ya me and my friend have no where to ride so its just racing on sundays so every other day i skate and race pocket bikes

53yfz450

well i dont eather i live in the city. so i have sunshine mx. its right down the road. i practice on wed. fri. race on sat. and practice on sunday. until i broke my collar bone know its just eat, sleep, and schools over in a week so im not even going.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400


LakeMaryKid

baseball and then this thing called atvflorida.com and hangin out at this place called atp with some good buddies.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

CAOSPOP

#7
 Need I say more...

[attachment deleted by admin]

dmljohnson

well i love mini coopers..they are small like quads...i also race pocket bikes..not those knock off ones though....i have like 2 original mini coopers, 3 quads 3 pocket bikes...here is one of my blata replica...gps at 59mph
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

dmljohnson

1974 mini cooper S with honda vtec motor
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

dmljohnson

hood off

[attachment deleted by admin]
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

dmljohnson

aint it cute.....i have 2 of these....

[attachment deleted by admin]
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

redrider

man that looks nice lol ya my friend has some cheap ones we race but there still fun

bigscrub79

I work, ride, and fish. ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

CAOSPOP

QuoteI work, ride, and fish. ;D
You work

Bigscrb15

fishin, ridin, and them nitro powered r/c trucks.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

QuoteYou work
Unfortunately
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

susieblazer

 [smiley=Cool.gif]
 Gee love my riding...but also into...
 camping, fishing, cross stitching...
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

YamahaWarrior350

I go fishing on my 29 foot everglades and i play with my rc. I ve bought them for $500 each and go over 55mph

lt2301987

i race bmx at miami south
300ex mine
lt230e dads
5.5go kart

GSPKurt

QuoteNeed I say more...

Cute daughter, dude!!

I boat, hunt birds, SCUBA, shoot clays, work with my German Shorthaired Pointers (GSPs).

Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Inyourdraft2000

I am to old to sk8 anymore but its fun to show these younger generations that the old man can still land a kick flip and olly over a basketball,lol...I do what ever my body will let me do and then I pay for it the next morning. I love to play basketball even though it kills me for the next 2 days, I fish, play drums, golf, I have 3 children so their hobbies are my hobbies, My son and I race our Emaxx trucks now and then when they aint broke. I got myself addicted to Delta Force 2 about 3 years ago(Internet Game) and play it in the evenings when the kids are sleeping. My favorite hobby has to be............hmnnnn.....ok ok, hands down, my 4 wheeler. Dont get to do it as much As  i'd like but still is my all time favorite.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Bigscrb15

Delta Force used to be my favorite game, I dont play it anymore because I dont have time and everyone cheats in the multiplayer rooms. I agree with youon the rc trucks they are broke more than they work, but they are fun. if you need parts for them goto extreme hobby zone in winter haven at spring lake(used to be Aero R/C in lakeland) they are excellent people there!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Shotgun

World Of Warcraft, need I say more?

qt314nfla

Are there any other hobbies than this?  Just kidding.  I like windfalling (commonly known as windsurfing.)  I've perfected the art and they may be adding windfalling as a new sport.  I use to SCUBA but haven't in years.  Still love it.  Love fishing but only get to go when I get an invite from family.  Can't wait to buy a boat of my own.  I jet ski, attempt to hunt, and I think I may try sailing.  I like camping, canoeing, skiing (snow.)  So many hobbies so little time.  
Then there's my dog.  I've had to rename her issues.  She chews her nails w/ issues of abandonment cause I'm usually gone every weekend.
Can't forget my number one hobby.  Starting my chiropractic business.  Can't wait till I open.