"COLT FORD" in concert L-CROSS MAR.5th-6th EVENT!

Started by Patricia Pearce, January 31, 2010, 02:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renmus


crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

sgtbandit

i wonder if they would mind if we went today and party in front of the place.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

steelheader13

Quote from: Gato on March 04, 2010, 02:22:16 AM
Quote from: crom A zone on March 04, 2010, 01:45:06 AM
lol
matt PM me your # I will call you when I get there
Steelheader you going?

Gato, We will be there, look for a blue rhino flying an old yellow CanAm flag, that I made into a smiley face.  Stop us to say hello.

Look for us draggin' our campmates back to camp.   >:D >:D
'08 Rhino 700 SE

sgtbandit

Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

crom A zone

i will not be towed back but i will tow back a panda bear blue bike
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

renmus


jrpro130

Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on March 03, 2010, 10:12:39 PM
lol  sexy ???   jrpro  u got a other trailer  what happen with the other

yes sir. Got rid of the other trailer. I have a 18ft enclosed with ac and shower. I got it set up pretty nice now for camping!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Busta Nutt

I am bringing my nephew with his girlfriend so there you go bandit.
one of you guys pm me your number so when I get there saturday I can find the campsite.

sgtbandit

So I couldn't find the answer to this one, is the atv race a drage strip for time, or a circle track, a lake, anyone know yet. Yes I'm sitting here inpatiently for the morning to get on the road, lol. Maybe my brute force has a chance.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

XtremeH18

Vinni save me a spot... I'll be up there bright and early Sat. morning for the 25 mile ride.. me and the g/f...  8)     Also think my friend Henry is coming too!..

sgtbandit

Ride on Sat. is at 10am, races start 10am,

Well anyway i hear the new thing is boobs for beer, I won't part with my beer but I'm bringing beeds, they will have to do.

Is it time to go yet?
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

EIGER-MUDDER

wheres everone im here  camping at the gate   ;)
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

sgtbandit

I tried my wife wouldn't let me, but since your up front, I'd like a nice spot in the back near tree's, free beer for you. A beer, lol.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

renmus

Quote from: sgtbandit on March 05, 2010, 12:13:51 AM
I tried my wife wouldn't let me, but since your up front, I'd like a nice spot in the back near tree's, free beer for you. A beer, lol.

Eiger, he mean a beer (keg).  Step it up!!

jrpro130

Quote from: sgtbandit on March 04, 2010, 08:22:37 PM
So I couldn't find the answer to this one, is the atv race a drage strip for time, or a circle track, a lake, anyone know yet. Yes I'm sitting here inpatiently for the morning to get on the road, lol. Maybe my brute force has a chance.

x2 I'm really curious.  If it's dirt I already lost...I need mud, my bike likes to EAT
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

sgtbandit

Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

toyazman76

Does anyone know the gps coordinates, the web sites are in a format my gps cant read.

Psycho Ward

Quote from: sgtbandit on March 05, 2010, 12:07:18 AM
Ride on Sat. is at 10am, races start 10am,

Well anyway i hear the new thing is boobs for beer, I won't part with my beer but I'm bringing beeds, they will have to do.

Is it time to go yet?

The races aren't @ 10. The Buggy show is, then truck show, then ATV races after those ar
e done.
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

Patricia Pearce

Now they have made the atv races a little later. After everyone gets back from the trail ride around 2:00.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Psycho Ward

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on March 06, 2010, 05:46:44 AM
Now they have made the atv races a little later. After everyone gets back from the trail ride around 2:00.

  Sweet!
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

Mudneck

So I here Colt Ford will be sportin a Mudneck shirt on Stage @ L-cross Ranch tonight.

http://www.l-cross.com/
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

sgtbandit

Sorry everyone, had to cut it short, ATV issues and really wasn't having a good time. Curious to see how the concert went. Looking for your thoughts.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.