"COLT FORD" in concert L-CROSS MAR.5th-6th EVENT!

Started by Patricia Pearce, January 31, 2010, 02:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinni305

you know what ill leave some wood at home to make room for another cooler lol  ;D

sgtbandit

The wood goes on the trailer after the atv, coolers are on the truck with everything else, is three cases good enough for two days, I wonder?
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

vinni305

alright my count down starts today 6 more days  ;D

sgtbandit

If it was up too me I'd be there Thu. to get a head start on everybody, lol.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

vinni305


Psycho Ward

I can't wait for this event! I'm gonna be bringin home a new renegade (from the raffle), and $1,000 to deck it out with(from 1st place mud bogs) ;)   who's gonna be takin 2nd place??  :P
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

EIGER-MUDDER

well i dont know about that  both are all mine  psycho 
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

Patricia Pearce

LOL !! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

Busta Nutt,

Haven't you been here since David Allan Coe? You know L-Cross addresses issues we have control over immediatley. That 12 foot wide bridge became a 40 foot wide bridge within 30 days after that show. But thanks for the heads up. If you think of something else, let me know please!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

renmus

It is ok if you boys win the ATV.  I am fixing to win that bad azz powerball game. 

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

Hey Busat you kill me. I here your putting that weed eater engine on your skateboar for riding around :o Does Wilburz still have that bad assss 250 he rides? ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Busta Nutt

I got a brand new bigfoot goped for this and yes Wilburz is still sporting the ozark.
Not hatin here Patty looking forward to having a good time.

Psycho Ward

Quote from: renmus on February 27, 2010, 10:27:30 PM
It is ok if you boys win the ATV.  I am fixing to win that bad azz powerball game. 

I got tickets for that too!! ;D
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

renmus

Quote from: Psycho Ward on February 28, 2010, 02:54:30 AM
Quote from: renmus on February 27, 2010, 10:27:30 PM
It is ok if you boys win the ATV.  I am fixing to win that bad azz powerball game. 

I got tickets for that too!! ;D

yeah...sorry for your luck.

Patricia Pearce

SAFETY FIRST! We have had a couple of bad freezes, all the brush is still really dry. We are expecting a big turn out. Please, not this time. However, you are welcome to bring them for the 4th of July event. We will have the Fire Department there for that one. We have a professional Fireworks display planned and what an awesome show they put on!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

sgtbandit

Well I can't let the night go by with out letting everyone know we're a day closer. So the 25 mile trail, is it marked, can we ride it at night?
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

crom A zone

guys hold on the atv raffle u all can win, but the 1 grand is going home with me
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Busta Nutt


Patricia Pearce

sgtbandit,

NO, the 25 mile trail ride will be Friday afternoon @ 3:00pm and again Saturday Morning @ 10:00 am. You leave the park to do this ride, everyone goes together, it has to be in the daytime. You can play in the mudhole after dark and ride the roads but you have to stay in the park after dark.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

Busta Nutt,

No, Mudneck didn't win the last ATV Raffle, "BIG DOG" John Tiffany did. He gave it to his son. My Dad wanted it so bad. I would not let him buy any tickets so He offered John $5,000 for it and He said no, He wanted to give it to his Son when He came home. He is or was in the Army. Nice gift "BIG DOG"!!!!!!!!!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Gato

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on March 01, 2010, 01:34:41 AM
sgtbandit,

NO, the 25 mile trail ride will be Friday afternoon @ 3:00pm and again Saturday Morning @ 10:00 am. You leave the park to do this ride, everyone goes together, it has to be in the daytime. You can play in the mudhole after dark and ride the roads but you have to stay in the park after dark.
how good is the 25 ml ride or better to stay in park first timer asking
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Patricia Pearce

I think EVERYONE should go on the 25 mile ride at least once. You never know what you will see. Cattle, Llamas, Turkeys, Gators & you might even get to catch a WILD HOG!! It is a nature ride and everyone seems to enjoy it. You do not have to gear up to do this ride. If you are going to be here Friday afternoon, go then, so you don't miss any of the competition on Saturday.  HAVE FUN!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

renmus

Quote from: crom A zone on March 01, 2010, 01:28:38 AM
guys hold on the atv raffle u all can win, but the 1 grand is going home with me

we didn't.  Like I said, I would rather take the PowerBall.  You guys can have the ATVs and UTVs. 

vinni305

 :) :) ;D ;D alright we are only a couple of days away Now i really cant work