Mudmuckers October 22-25

Started by Mudneck, October 20, 2009, 03:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

If you havent ridden this property it is well worth it.

http://mudmuckers.com/

They open up thousands of acres of barely ridden Fl land several times a year. big end season event this weekend.
Mudders Magazine will be offering cash & prizes,concert etc....

http://www.muddersmag.com/mudrun2009.html



Here are the Mudneck.com pics from April event

http://mudneck.com/photogallery/mudmuckersapr2009.html
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

We had a group come up from psl & locahatchee.Had a great time rode till 4 am, sport quads included. 100+ miles on the bike over 11,000 acres only opened up 2-3 times a year,actual CLAY mud the kind that WONT come off easy. I know I will be cleaning King Quad tomorrow. Those that missed out they will re-open for an event after hunting season, hopefully if the land owner gives permission. Mudders mag sponsored a sanctioned event. I know Im backed up on pics from the last 3 weeks of events & hope to get caught up soon. keep checking on Mudneck.com
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]