Muddi Gra~s this weekend!

Started by Mudneck, October 12, 2009, 11:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

dannyboy

I will be there for sure with the rhino and a bunch of buddies
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.


DocMurphy


Mudneck

With this little cool front the weather should be perfect! Use less ice in the beer cooler too.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

renmus

 :(  stayed at home... :(  talked to the guys who are at Muddigras.  They say at 6:00ish on Friday that there are at least 1000 people there already.  It sounds like a great party behind them.   :'(  Wish I had gone.

deezull

I went to the website and noticed on the rules it says no Nudity so I was wondering if there are any Titties flying around at these Muddigra Events?

Thanx in Advance   :)

DocMurphy

Yeah some! But not like L-cross or RYC, I still have a sh*t load of beads so not to many takers.
I left about 6:00pm on Sat and saw like 10 cruisers full of BARNEYS coming in to shut down the nightly fun I suspect.

deezull

Cool.. Yeah I have been to Lcross a few times and liked it alot but never been too RYC.  I checked my GPS and its almost 3 hours from my house. Do you think its worth it? Riding area and titties that is?   ;)

DocMurphy

L-Cross is fun but RYC is by far more fun in my opinion.

dannyboy

deezull, if your talkin about going for the TGW weekend at RYC it will be well worth it.  better than anything you will see at lcross, sorry lcross not hatin.
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

Mudneck

Last event at rnyc wasnt all that :-\
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

dannyboy

Thats what i heard but TGW should be a blow out.
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

Mudneck

I was at a TGW in Bithlo 2 weeks ago & it was pretty slow too ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

dannyboy

That sucks, come on man your killin my morale..lol
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

Mudneck

l-CROSS SHOULD BE GOING OFF FOR THE ADULT HALLOWEEN PARTY....WE MAY HAVE TO DO THE 2ND MUDNECK WET T-CONTEST....... ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]