Mike Walker "ATP"

Started by tampaboy813, November 22, 2004, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Just take it easy for a while  [smiley=Wink.gif]
The Mrs. can teach you how to type, cook, clean etc. 1 handed  [smiley=Approve.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

Hey Fred!!   Can you take a pic or 2 of his helmet and send it to me?  ;D  
    Yeah I can teach about 1 hand, except he hurt his right arm and I had the benefit of hurting my left :P
    He will be back at it in a few weeks, I am sure....
(he is a little insane sometimes ;))
   Now if someone can have sympathy for me  :'( I have to take care of him. " I need..., I need..." (Iguess the tables turned :P)

spankindatazz

hey mike...get better soon....i know what its like!!!
03 LE A.T.P. Raptor #30...its got some mods...and yes it has a GUCCI seat...
04 GSXR 600....has some chrome on it...more to come

crfrdr245

'04 crf 230f

workin on gettin a new quad - z-400 !!!

copy and paste this in ur profile if dirt riding is ur passion

pics
[url="http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html"]http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html[/url] - coming soon....

redrider

its always sux when u cant ride because of something get well soon

Ida_Mann

time to turn the idle screw WAY out and shift softly ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com