Police at North Port Estates..

Started by bugmanjr, November 28, 2004, 03:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

Today I went riding in N.P. estates and saw a few folks being hastled by the Police.  After he wrote them warning's, I caught up and asked what he said.. His only main concern was everyone driving in the ditches.. So I dont know if that means they are begining to losen up on riders or if that was a warning of future run'ins if we continue to ride out there..  Thought id let everyone know since there hasnt been to much hastle by Police in the past severals month's..

bug

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

yamadooski

We were there today also. Didnt see any cops.
But its the idiots that ride on the roads that are gonna ruin it for the rest of us.
I saw few yahoos on banshees tearing it up on the road.
If I didnt have my son with me I would have given them piece of my mind.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Muddbuggy

#2
I rode off yorkshire today..... and so did alot of 4X4 trucks,  well atleast til the cops showed up and ran them off.  This is the part that I dont understand is the cops caught them red handed in the act of destroying the retention ponds and the flag ponds but we ATV'ers always seem to get blamed for destroying mother nature.

 [smiley=Angry.gif]WHAT THE F@*%   [smiley=Angry.gif]

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

bugmanjr

I saw the banshee's out there too. It looked like a couple of essay's riding em. I always tell them to stay off the roads but they just laugh and run on! The cop was at the big sand pit area for like 2 hours..  Hey mudbuggy your part of NorthPortOffroad arent you?
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Muddbuggy

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com