Name that plastic...

Started by DamnYank, June 08, 2009, 09:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamnYank

FNG here, so sorry for question whoring on my first post.  Was wondering if anyone new what year and model these plastics are from? I believe the Cat ones are from an '07 700, but not too sure about the Zuk rear fender?  I was thinkin an '08 Z400, but im not positive.  Any help would be appreciated.  I  also live in Jax and ride almost every weekend.  If anyone ever wants to ride hit me up.

Thanks,

J





98sheerips

alot of the new cats are the same body style so i wouldnt see why they couldnt be used on a few different models. as far as the z goes, i dont see why you cant use them on all models because nothing really changed on them.

DamnYank

So do a z400 and 250 take the same plastics?

DamnYank

#3
Well these are for sale as well so if anyone wants them Ill let them go CHEAP!! 8)

98sheerips

z-250 and z-400 are not the same.

DamnYank

Does it look familiar to you?

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

crom A zone

those are deff z400 rear fender i am 110% surre
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

rinconpete

Damnyank where are you from originally and where in jax do you live? I live off Kernan and have only been riding here once.
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

98sheerips

no way in hell are they z-250 plastics. look at a picture.

DamnYank

I thought they were for a z400 as well.  Anyone know the year?  I was thinkin 08

DamnYank

Quote from: rinconpete on June 09, 2009, 02:11:16 AM
Damnyank where are you from originally and where in jax do you live? I live off Kernan and have only been riding here once.


Im originally from Upstate NY and been living here for about 6 years.  I live right off of JTB on Hodges.  We usually ride on a racetrack a buddy of mine built in his backyard in Keystone Heights.

CEASER69

DONT KNOW ABOUT THE ARTIC CAT BUT THE SUZUKI IS OF A 2006 250 QUADSPORT MY DAUGHTER
HAS THAT SAME ONE IN THE SAME COLOR 8)

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: DamnYank on June 09, 2009, 01:08:41 PM
I thought they were for a z400 as well.  Anyone know the year?  I was thinkin 08

holy crap, let me spell it out for you. those plastics fit z400s only. will NOT fit a z250. the 400 fenders will fit any year including kfx400s.

quadracer1992

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on June 09, 2009, 01:47:41 AM
looks like a z250 to me
nahh its a 400 the 250 fenders are a bit shorter.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~