Main Menu

Practice

Started by WJDTRI, May 09, 2009, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

A friend told me that a friend told him that due to some water issues there will not be practice tomorrow. And maybe due to it being a holiday

so whats the story?
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

You've got friends? ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

better be nice Richard. I had several volunteers come forward requesting to participate in your "Public Flogging"

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

Dugan will be out there. I'm sure he will be practicing on his cute little motorcycle.
There will be no water wagon, but we practiced on it last week and it was fine. The track is BLACK!!! Me & some buddies are goin out there today to shred some tires.

Come on for practice Sunday. 10am - 5pm


stgsali

At least Dugan isn't afraid to get on JUST two wheels.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Quote from: WJDTRI on May 09, 2009, 01:05:14 PM
better be nice Richard. I had several volunteers come forward requesting to participate in your "Public Flogging"



See, if you did have friends they didn't step up, it had to be "volunteers". I have to ask on top of it too, they wouldn't be, by chance, from Tennessee?
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

naaaa....... Don t have to go that far to find eager participants. In fact, the majority are right there in your own back yard.  :) and have gained a few friends in the process!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Quote from: fastrnrik on May 09, 2009, 01:15:27 PM

Come on for practice Sunday. 10am - 5pm



Thank You and will be
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Fast66071

This is the funniest Sh$t. No other Two or four wheel racers will swap their rides for the other.
Just a bunch of key board talk. I will see ya tomarrow.

WJDTRI

Hey Richard
     Hows is Eric (Eric or Ben) after his get off? We are all hoping nothing serious. We didn t actually see it happen. Best we can figure, lost his rear brake going into 3 and ran up against the plywood wall. By the time we got there, he was laying under the bike near the end of the turn 4 plywood wall. Hit one 4 x 8 so hard, it knocked it off the braces and it landed about 15-20 feet away and over the wire fence. Had us worried.

Sincerely
Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Quote from: Fast66071 on May 09, 2009, 10:25:21 PM
This is the funniest Sh$t. No other Two or four wheel racers will swap their rides for the other.
Just a bunch of key board talk. I will see ya tomarrow.

For the record, Rick passed on the offer to ride the (beast) twin today. Not sure I blame him. First time I rode it scared the hell out of me. Rick was on Jeffs bike, honda 250 (stock) I think and got around the flat track pretty dam good. As I was riding next to him, that ole honda was straining to come up to speed though. Rick is not exactly a little guy. I think they need to let Nate & Chuck work on the motor and get some HP out of it. Gotta keep the budget under $500 though. I rode my bike on the TT two laps and both times got confused. Couldn t figure out how to get back on the short track without going thru the off camber turn. No way was I taking that turn. Immediately went back to the short track.

Heat is going to play a factor going forward. it was over 90 today and felt it.

Thanks Rick for a fun day

Ward


SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

We had to go to the hospital and he got about 100 stitches under his jaw. Nah im just kidding, he's fine and he says he's gonna be ready to whoop up on the vintage class on saturday. 8) Thank you for the concerns though.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.