Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels

Started by fastrnrik, March 18, 2009, 01:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

I have lots and lots of used (and some new...) flat track tires, and some wheels, for sale. There are Hoosiers & American Racers.

I have some good front and rear wheels. They will fit Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki. They will not fit Yamaha.

I will try to get a list of what I've got. Let me know if want anything. They will be at the track on the 28th.

Kohler- are you still looking for 10 x 10 wheels? I got some.




raptorfire


crom A zone

was looking for 4x110 bolt  rear rim 10inch if u got 
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

koh0001

I need a set of front wheels, and tires.. and some rear tires. I'll be there on the 28th!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Sandbagger11

 Would you have 2 rear yamaha bolt pattern with a offset to flip around? Oh yea, CHEEP help a poor man out.
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

fastrnrik

Here's what I got. All my wheels are Honda pattern, and are listed as pairs. The tires that are worn can be re-grooved. I have a grooving iron you can borrow.

TIRES & WHEELS
10 x 8 rear beadlocks, w/ Hoosier Tri Trac's @ 90% - $175.00
Stock LTR450 front wheels w/ Hoosier Tri Trac's @ 75% - $110.00
3/2 fronts (powdercoated white) w/ Duro's @ 95% - $100.00
10 x 10 rears w/ 59-10-10 Hoosiers @ 75% - $120.00
10 x 10 rears w/ 59-10-10 Hoosiers @ 50% - $100.00
10 x 10 rears w/ 59-10-10 Hoosiers @ 60% (not mounted) - $100.00

TIRES ONLY
American Racer 18x10x10 @ 50% - $40.00
Hoosier- 59-10-10 @ 50% - $40.00
American Racer 18x10x10, 38 cmpd, NEW - $150.00
American Racer 18x10x10, 38 cmpd, 90% - $125.00
American Racer 18x10x10, 23 cmpd, 70% - $80.00

WHEELS ONLY
Douglas fronts, 2/3 offset, like new - $70.00
Douglas fronts, 3/2 offset, good cond. - $40.00
10 x 10 rears, good cond. - $60.00



250rsith

TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

jeremyhobson

THanks for the Beadlocks and Tri Tracs, Nice rims and tires for a nice price