Bird Rd parking shutdown

Started by alex821, March 16, 2009, 09:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE3504x4

What I hear from FWC is that the signs are not yet posted so they should not be giving anything but warnings. However it is not recomended to ride out there.  All that land is owned by South Florida Water Management and they are the ones that are not allowing us to ride anymore.
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

stonny9

Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 19, 2009, 09:06:14 PM
 its sitting on  7 inch wide rice and cane tires with over inch lug on them   ;D

your welcome
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

jrpro130

why don't we all chip in and make a plex for down here? I can offer some time on weekends...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 19, 2009, 06:52:50 PM
Everyone here have an ORV sticker for the Big Cypress?

I do I do. When is the next ride. I am looking at this weekend. You in. Anyone in?
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Keeter

Quote from: JackL on March 19, 2009, 09:13:54 PM
Quote from: Keeter on March 18, 2009, 11:02:35 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 18, 2009, 10:44:19 AM
Quote from: ScooterB on March 18, 2009, 10:26:12 AM
We must Band together or be Banned altogether.

A Trail Bike is no good without Trails."


Well said.

Anyone want to plan an informal meeting for those of us concerned and wanting to do something? This includes you too 4x4Matt.

No set outline. Just a meeting to share thoughts and ideas and maybe begin to get something organized. It's got to start somewhere.

Because we are all so spread out, at first a web site with a forum that is not linked to any of the sites we use. A neutral forum. A moderator that "Removes" all non-topic related posts. No funny business. As Thomas Jefferson said "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." In our case "friend" means "a fellow ATV enthusiast".

I would volunteer in any capacity I can.



Well? 



Ok, if you build it they will come?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atv/topics

This is the easiest way to access the usenet, the last wild west on the internet where censorship does not exist is through google. The preferred way to access it is through outlook and your ISP server, but google works. I posted a few test messages there to see if anyone can find them.


I have also tried to fix up a forum.

http://floridaoffroad.tk/

You, AO and a few others would make great mods on this completly UNCENSORED forum. At least we can post naked pics. lol




Thanks  Jack. I am in.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

crom A zone

jack i am retarded cause i cant figuer it out
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Anoriginal

Quote from: VForcedave on March 20, 2009, 02:15:26 PM
I agree, he was saying mean things to me. I think he is pretty tight with Analoriginal
Quote from: trx#9 on March 20, 2009, 01:56:40 PM
Good to see that Realityhello is gone, what a homo.

Yeah, he was a clown. Good riddance.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 24, 2009, 09:40:17 AM
Quote from: VForcedave on March 20, 2009, 02:15:26 PM
I agree, he was saying mean things to me. I think he is pretty tight with Analoriginal
Quote from: trx#9 on March 20, 2009, 01:56:40 PM
Good to see that Realityhello is gone, what a homo.

Yeah, he was a clown. Good riddance.  ;)



LMAO
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com