10 hour endurance race

Started by duroc825, November 27, 2008, 02:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Good, I understand about the loop, but the longer the better, it will be really rough as the hours go by, and if is to short, that will be worse
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Paul_S


BIGREDTIDE

I'll likely be there, teaming up with John (Zman)!   8)
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

Paul_S

We have had a few comments about running the main event on sunday. as a few mentioned that some people cant stop racing at 7 on sunday drive home & work on Monday.

I can't run them all on one day but I couldit so we the main event on sat, then the SXS sat night, then the kids on Sunday morning after we re-groom the trail.

Anyone else have a problem with the times, if we are going to change it, I need to know quickly.

jayman

I think I will be in on this with the wife's rzr, may have a few "team riders" with other rzr's as well. 


Paul how wide will the trials be?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Paul_S

Quote from: jayman on December 04, 2008, 08:53:06 PM
I think I will be in on this with the wife's rzr, may have a few "team riders" with other rzr's as well. 


Paul how wide will the trials be?

Plenty wide for a rzr, lot's of options too.

jayman

Wide enough for the rzr to be 64"
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

BIGREDTIDE

Quote from: Paul_S on December 04, 2008, 08:27:25 PM
We have had a few comments about running the main event on sunday. as a few mentioned that some people cant stop racing at 7 on sunday drive home & work on Monday.

I can't run them all on one day but I couldit so we the main event on sat, then the SXS sat night, then the kids on Sunday morning after we re-groom the trail.

Anyone else have a problem with the times, if we are going to change it, I need to know quickly.
7pm on Sunday is a little late.  Heck.... it'll be dark & late!

Saturday prolly would be best, IMHO.  I think a good event run time would be 7am to 5pm, that way it starts & finishes with daylight. 
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

svtbolt04

I agree. I don't have a light for my KTM.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Shawn

All the trails were made with either a dozer = 8' blade or a skid steer = 72" bucket
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

mudnuri

Very COOL!! I wish I could go. I told some friends and maybe they'll go.
Who's going to IronMan the whole 10 hrs????????????
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Jacob Fort

Quote from: mudnuri on December 14, 2008, 10:58:41 AM
Very COOL!! I wish I could go. I told some friends and maybe they'll go.
Who's going to IronMan the whole 10 hrs????????????

me

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Jacob Fort

Quote from: mudnuri on December 17, 2008, 07:23:00 AM
On the Polaris?  :o

sure why not? hey is that friend of yours still selling those ds450's on sale? just wondering and if so how much were they again?

Shawn

tHE pLEX IS Looking better by the day with many IMPROVEMENTS!
Looks like there might even be a Pro Class there to put on a show 8)

Who all is still trying to get a team together or needs a few riders for their team?

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

duroc825


Eworm

I am trying to get a team together. I want to do it.


Paul_S

Quote from: Eworm on February 02, 2009, 04:29:46 PM
I am trying to get a team together. I want to do it.



You should, it is going to be a blast.We are cutting some brand new trails a this week, we will also be using our 7 mile xc/mx loop, some of our other existing trails and at least one of our 3 mx tracks.

Hopefully, weather permitting we will have a 20~25 mile loop.

Don't forget we are having and evening side by side race and a Sunday Morning Peewee endurance race too.

Mik__808

Paul i`m curious if there are certain classes for the pee wees???Age group, cc`s???

Paul_S

Quote from: Mik__808 on February 02, 2009, 08:58:35 PM
Paul i`m curious if there are certain classes for the pee wees???Age group, cc`s???

Yes there will be classes. I decided to leave it until Sunday morning to decide on the class split though, that way we can make sure we get it the fairest possible.

Jacob Fort

For everybody who missed im sorry for you, awesome race. It was a challenging race and very muddy. Thanks Paul again for setting this up!!!!

duroc825

Ya did a good job Jacob! We went from 1st to 5th to finish at 3rd. And ya forgot to mention Borich and Bithel had a blast too! Thanks Paul.

Jacob Fort

Thanks!


Our team was first then one of our teammates brokedown by the time he came back we were 1 + hours and 2 laps behind. we came back to get third and only 30 minutes and 1 lap behind.

bseckel

What team were you on? What bikes were you riding? I was there on Team Motoplex, I was the one Red Honda with the metal Mulisha grafics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com