1/31/09 Thunderbowl Speedway TT & Flat Track Series, Round 1

Started by fastrnrik, January 26, 2009, 09:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervcycle

affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

koh0001

I hope he's ok....NC this weekend. I'll have my bike back together by Wed. The whole family wants to go so I'm driving. ;) Can't wait. I'm taking off Fri.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

fastrnrik

It wasn't actually a "crash"..... I was obviously just testing the durability of my new visor.  ;D

I'm not very smart anyway, so wackin' my head don't really do anything.

I will post race results later tonight.

unforgiven

haha,i hear ya,dont worry i'll be back soon to resume crashing duties.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

supervcycle

 ;) it's not crashin, it's the official track inspector position thats available at every race!

nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

stgsali

Actually Nate, I thought you were the official turn 2 inspector. I was the start line inspector this go 'round. Fared pretty well even though the bars were digging into the track and my chest at the same time. I'm glad I wear all that protection. The pressure suit prevented any injury and I didn't get bruised at all! The guy's leg I hit at the start even finished the night!
The bike on the other hand is apart so I can repair the tank. When I went down the left bar dug into the track with me on the right bar going forward. It bent the fork stop and let the fork hit the tank which cracked it in 2 places; One up front where the fork nailed it and the back of it hit the frame and put a hole in it. Such is racing, the epitome of Murphy's Law. I'll be back for the next one, you can bet on that!
Richard.
119
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

supervcycle

 :o i swear richard turn two is trying to kill me for some reason! it almost got chuck too! hope your ok, it took two days to shake off the fuzz on my brain after the concussion but my bikes ok and we;ll be back on the 14th if all goes well.
see ya there

#38 nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

stgsali

Well, I finally got some pictures done up from last flat-track races. I'll be getting more up later, hopefully before the weekend is over. Sorry Nate, none of you inspecting turn 2! ;D








































Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.


jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

There were a couple there! lol I'll be going over the rest tomorrow.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Fast66071


WJDTRI

Quote from: Fast66071 on February 10, 2009, 09:05:21 PM
Yesterday was two days ago, so wheres the pics?

and results.......not that I need to be reminded how bad I ran
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Just for Dugan. Check out the Old Man class start. There's steam comin off them tires!.



















Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

fastrnrik

I'm an idiot and have misplaced the results. I'll find them.

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

Quote from: fastrnrik on February 11, 2009, 10:05:31 PM
I'm an idiot and have misplaced the results. I'll find them.

not an idiot......just getting old before your time. Mind is the first to go. Next will start getting grey hairs

Welcome to my World!!!
:)
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com