I was out at the track and.....

Started by fastrnrik, January 15, 2009, 12:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on January 18, 2009, 03:47:52 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 15, 2009, 02:01:35 AM
I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o

Hey Eric .........................


I'll take my chances..... :L :L :L
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Quad32x

Ok but be fore warned this is the last person that did.  2:L

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Quad32x

Quote from: stgsali on January 18, 2009, 11:39:01 PM
Like you can take a clown serious!

Thats why no one pays attention to you.  ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

KnK Motorsports

You know that really looks like Brady. LOL
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

Quad32x

Hey Wayne , looks like your workouts are really paying off.  2:L

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stgsali

#32
This quad 32 on a good hair day. Or maybe it is his helmet. Actually, it is the best makeover he could afford. Another reason not to take clowns serious.  :)
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Quad32x

Saw stgsali out at the bar last Friday night. Dudes a party animal !  :bow.gif


Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stgsali

That quad 32 is a party animal too! Takes his girlfriend with him, although he is "behind" him! I guess we now know who the pitcher and catcher is! ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

quadguy33


Quad32x

I saw this Valentines Day card that said To stgsali in Bradys truck the other day. I never knew your friendship went THAT deep !  :o




Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stgsali

Your tendencies are getting a little over the edge. But I understand it for some that is a keyboard racer. I bet your third grade teacher likes your art.
I did find another picture of you in your "girls night out" gear! Nw all you need is the wine to go with the cheesy outfit!  ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

supervcycle

 :o hey guys lets try and clean this filth up it doesn't belong on this site there may be younger racers seeing this crap on here and thats not cool!

nate

#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

1fastltr450

Quote from: fastrnrik on January 15, 2009, 02:06:22 AM
Here's one of last seasons Open Class TT Champion Gary Sisson. He lives in Putnam County. enough said....


It don't matter what you look like when your out front, everyone wants to be you.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)