I was out at the track and.....

Started by fastrnrik, January 15, 2009, 12:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

...... ran across some pictures of some of our racers I thought I'd share! They're in no particular order. Enjoy!


fastrnrik

Richard brought his souped, up homebuilt COWasaki out for a little shakedown run.....

fastrnrik

Here's one of Rick Dugan back before he was married out for a little cruise with a "hot date"

fastrnrik

Here's a good one of Sandbagger on his crotch rocket....

fastrnrik

#4
Here's Shawn McNary and Ward Jones talking to a fellow Yamaha enthusiast at a local bike show. Shawn's on the left, Ward's in the middle.....

fastrnrik

Here's one I took of Ward in his favorite hangout just outside turn 3....

fastrnrik

Hillkiller's not just a fast quad racer, he's also a helluva roller skater! Here's one of him at a parade in Key West.

fastrnrik

Just to be fair, here's one of me from a few years ago. You may not recognize me since I don't have the blonde hair anymore

fastrnrik

Here's one of Wayne Palmer & Jody Hopkins. Man they get pretty intense before a race....

fastrnrik

Here's one of Jayman at our Halloween party....

fastrnrik

Here's one of Nate's new bikes. I think you're well under the $500 claimer limit....

fastrnrik

Here's Quad32 talking to his girlfriend before a race

fastrnrik

This is what the girls who like Kawi's look like

fastrnrik

And here's your average Yamaha groupie....

trx#9

I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

fastrnrik

Here's one of last seasons Open Class TT Champion Gary Sisson. He lives in Putnam County. enough said....

fastrnrik

Quote from: trx#9 on January 15, 2009, 02:01:35 AM
I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o

Heck, I didn't know he ever liked girls?

HillKiller

Here's proof Tim doesn't like girls...he's hanging with the boys during the pride parade! ;D  Sorry Tim, I couldn't resist!






[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

stgsali

Gas grass or silage! Now thats power! Besides, that Cowasaki doesn't need much rest and the engine doesn't need to be pulled to make it run! And four hoof drive can keep you from doing the 10 point belly flop out of turn two!
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Sandbagger11

Brady, Hanging out at Thunder Bowl
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

fastrnrik

Dam.... I am HOT in that picture! No wonder everyone picks on me all the time.

Quad32x

Good ones boys. I stopped by Bradys shop and noticed this pic on his desk.  :o

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Quote from: trx#9 on January 15, 2009, 02:01:35 AM
I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o

Hey Eric .........................

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32