Some pics today

Started by tampaboy813, May 01, 2005, 09:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tampaboy813

Just out testing and tuning the Hybrid today....tring out the new shoes on the 400ex as well..






Toomey

I love the way the 400ex looks, nice, simple, and cool.  ;)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Honda328i

Great looking bikes, tell us more about your Hybrid.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Paul !!! how did the brakes came out, those quads look nive men, see if we can ride one of this days !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

tampaboy813

QuoteHey Paul !!! how did the brakes came out, those quads look nive men, see if we can ride one of this days !!!
there done! yah I was riding today and yesterday just for some testing...should be good for the weekend I will call you and see sup
-Paul

YFZ450-Tampa

Let see. it will be nice, I have a FTR race on Saturday, but I should be back on Sunday, I could go on the evening, I'll try to go to QuickMX on Lakeland on wednesday after work, see if you can go I'll give you a call  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC