Okee 4/24/05 Pics

Started by doublezero, April 28, 2005, 01:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublezero

Only second post here, I took several pics of quads at the florida series motocross race in Okee this past weekend.  Hope you enjoy them, they are mixed in with two wheels...  enjoy

http://doublezeroproductions.com/images/Okee04.05/Okee04.05.html



devildog55

cool pics man. the ones on the burm are sweet.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

Quad32x

Nice  pics  man !! ;D    That  track  looks  bad  azz !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bartowmx#3

#3
Thanks for the great pics of us.
DFR ( [url="http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/"]http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/[/url] )

dreth

nice pics but you need to back up a little on the jump pics so you can see how big the jump is. right now it looks like a quad in the air, could be 2 feet off the ground or 30ft  [smiley=dunno.gif]. you take real good pics and they would be sweet to see the take off and landind for perspective

doublezero

Quotenice pics but you need to back up a little on the jump pics so you can see how big the jump is. right now it looks like a quad in the air, could be 2 feet off the ground or 30ft  [smiley=dunno.gif]. you take real good pics and they would be sweet to see the take off and landind for perspective

Good observation!  Yeah, I try to get a mix of pics, my camera is pretty crappy, lol.  Here is one from the set of pics I got at Reddick that show some air....

doublezero

QuoteGood observation!  Yeah, I try to get a mix of pics, my camera is pretty crappy, lol.  Here is one from the set of pics I got at Reddick that show some air....


I tried to put a link in so you can view the picture large, but everytime I type the track "reddick" the forum replaces that word with redthingy..!!  Why does it do that, look in my post above it did it again..  ? [smiley=dunno.gif]

TBR_#86

sweet pics. Do u have the florida motorcross series web site or any other info.
Thanx
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

o4250

QuoteI tried to put a link in so you can view the picture large, but everytime I type the track "reddick" the forum replaces that word with redthingy..!!  Why does it do that, look in my post above it did it again..  ? [smiley=dunno.gif]
.

It's because D*ck is A censored word.

doublezero

Okay here we go...  does anyone know who that is?

 ::)

TBR_#86

#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

dreth


bartowmx#3

#12
yessir, That would be me , really great pictures :)
DFR ( [url="http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/"]http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/[/url] )

Hawgin4x4

Can i get directions to that track?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.