REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!

Started by chrisyzf450, October 28, 2008, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisyzf450

$12,900 I WOULD BUY THIS OVER A RZR ANY DAY. CHECK OUT VIDS ON YOU TUBE. http://www.1redline.com/   

TRX450R_Racer

It looks cool. Where did you get the price?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

IXIswamperIXI

The only thing I didn't like about it was it's only 2 wheel drive but it does look wicked
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

r6realtor

I am pretty sure that I read in one of my sidexside magazines, that the 2 seater which is also not 4wheel drive is $20,000 :o :o
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

KD 428

I think that its great not being 4 wheel drive. Kinda like a Sport ATV vs a Utility atv; which in this case is the rhino/razr/etc.
HONDA CRF450R

r6realtor

Quote from: KD 428 on October 29, 2008, 03:48:36 PM
I think that its great not being 4 wheel drive. Kinda like a Sport ATV vs a Utility atv; which in this case is the rhino/razr/etc.

for twenty grand it better have more than speed and suspension, I want some dang 4wheel drive ;D
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

4fittyr

THOSES DUDES RIDIN IT IN THE VIDEO  WERE EASY ON IT   LET ME RIDE IT I SHOW YOU HOW AND WHAT NOT TO DO WITH IT ENDING ON ITS ROOF  SCREAMIN SOMEBODY PUSH ME BACK OVER  I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN. NO REALLY ITS THE PILOT ON ROIDS  WITH LONGER A  ARMS  STILL CAN'T RIDE IN CROOM  NO STRADDLE UNLESS U LAY THE WIFE DOWN AND SAY LOOK I'M STRADDLIN  LOL
if u can't be good be good at it

Chillinthemost

It wont do mud, rocks, or chores like a Rhino or Razor but it looks like a LOT more fun in the environments that they were riding in. I dont think it would do good in the everglades but at the same time a Rhino would be boring in the dunes.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Mudneck

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 29, 2008, 05:10:02 PM
It wont do mud, rocks, or chores like a Rhino or Razor but it looks like a LOT more fun in the environments that they were riding in. I dont think it would do good in the everglades but at the same time a Rhino would be boring in the dunes.

AHHHHHEm Rhino's no fun in dunes ?????




[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

chrisyzf450

ride now powersports in longwood has 3 in stock and range from $11999-$13299 http://www.ridenow.com/showroom/index.aspx    page 6    I dont think the sxs would be $7000 more

r6realtor

#11
Those I think are all used, unless they are selling them new from 2007???

Ok here is the link it should go from between $17,500-$19,999 depending on options and the single seaters start at $15,000, I am sure it will also depend on the dealership as well.

http://atvillustrated.com/pressreleases/11299
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Chillinthemost

Quote from: bushwacker on October 29, 2008, 05:28:03 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 29, 2008, 05:10:02 PM
It wont do mud, rocks, or chores like a Rhino or Razor but it looks like a LOT more fun in the environments that they were riding in. I dont think it would do good in the everglades but at the same time a Rhino would be boring in the dunes.

AHHHHHEm Rhino's no fun in dunes ?????





I have a Rhino and if I was going dune riding, it would stay home. Not enough power to be fun in the dunes.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com