ATV Exposed Magazine...

Started by Yamaha72, October 26, 2008, 06:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

So I stumbled across this new ATV magazine, it's called atv's exposed. They have the online version on their website to download if you would like to read it.. Anyway the point to my discovery, I was scrolling through this issue (http://mirror1.atvexposed.com/print/0608/aem0608.pdf) and in the part titled "Spin Doctor's" about half way down Their is a YFZ450 head pictured with ATP's insignia engraved on it.. Sweet, magazine status, I always thought A.T.P. was a smaller company, more power to you guys.

Here's a link to the website: http://www.atvexposed.com/
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

z400


klutchbuster400

Quote from: -=<GhostRider>=- on October 28, 2008, 11:21:23 AM
Never heard of them. Whos ATP?
All Terrain Performance. They are owned by two members on this forum, Mrs. Nightbreed, and I cant remember mike's screen name but I can only assume it was Mr. Nightbreed lol.

kawasakimojaverider

all terrain performance atp  its a shop out of apopka that builds some of the baddest atv engines

Mrs.Nightbreed

Hey there,

ATP is no longer in Apopka. We are now in North Florida in Perry. We merged with the owners of Blue Rock to form All Terrain Products. It is no longer All Terrain Performance :)

We were the engine builder for the Media Allstars national race team for the 2008 season and that article was about Pro Am rider Aaron Meyer.  8) We will be doing the engine work for that team again for 2009 along with a few other things we have up our sleeves for the upcoming national season.

We have definately grown a lot in the past few years. We have gone from local shop to national engine builder and the sky is the limit for the future.

Wait until the Febuary issue of ATV Sport hits the store shelves  ;)

Thank you guys for the props and noticing the article.  :-*

jayman

#5
All Terrain Products (ATP) is the best builder out there for the LTR's.  I know they work on other types of quads but they have a huge following on the LTR engines and rightfully so.  They have invested lots of time and of course money into their products as well.  They have a cam they had designed for it as well as a fuel injector.  I do not consider them a local builder!!!

I will have my engine back from them sometime next week.  It will have a 14:1 Je Piston, Atp cams, ported polished head, +1 TI Valves, balanced crank, knife edge rod, ultra transmission service.....etc.  They will be dyno tuning as well next week....stock the LTR is about 33hp, with the cherry bomb and baffle from the exhaust removed youre lucky to get 37hp......I hope to get 58-60hp out of this build. 
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com