McSame quotes

Started by FishaHallic, October 08, 2008, 12:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

"Our economy, I think, is still -- the fundamentals of our economy are strong."   Sept 15th, 2008   rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>

Talk about an out of touch elitist. rolback1 rolback1 


And then this one on the 16th " And, uh, she also happens to represent, be governor of a state that's right next to Russia."

Sept 11th 2008  "It's easy for me to go to Washington and, frankly, be somewhat divorced from the day-to-day challenges people have."


who could forget this one  " I wasn't a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn't a governor for a short period of time." --explaining at an Oct. 2007 debate why Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney are not qualified to be president"  But yet I chose a mayor for my VP ..... rolback1 rolback1.


I could go on and on.....

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 08, 2008, 12:51:16 AM
"Our economy, I think, is still -- the fundamentals of our economy are strong."   Sept 15th, 2008   rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>

Talk about an out of touch elitist. rolback1 rolback1 


And then this one on the 16th " And, uh, she also happens to represent, be governor of a state that's right next to Russia."

Sept 11th 2008  "It's easy for me to go to Washington and, frankly, be somewhat divorced from the day-to-day challenges people have."


who could forget this one  " I wasn't a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn't a governor for a short period of time." --explaining at an Oct. 2007 debate why Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney are not qualified to be president"  But yet I chose a mayor for my VP ..... rolback1 rolback1.


I could go on and on.....

LOOSER!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FishaHallic

 :'( :'( :'(  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 08, 2008, 10:14:17 AM
:'( :'( :'(  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

LOOSER!! GET A LIFE!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FishaHallic

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 08, 2008, 10:19:49 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on October 08, 2008, 10:14:17 AM
:'( :'( :'(  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

LOOSER!! GET A LIFE!!

looser  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1

Anoriginal

Kind of like you typing "fell" instead of "feel"?

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 08, 2008, 10:14:17 AM
:'( :'( :'(  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

Could you be more immature?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 08, 2008, 10:14:17 AM
:'( :'( :'(  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

wow... this comming from a racist.  Just sad.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

FishaHallic

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 08, 2008, 10:40:30 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on October 08, 2008, 10:14:17 AM
:'( :'( :'(  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

wow... this comming from a racist.  Just sad.

I don't know if Realityhello is a racist but he is misguided.  I respect your right to call him a racist though.

Anoriginal

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted. And that's saying a lot when it comes to you.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

IXIswamperIXI

hmm... i have no idea where he was going with that  :dunno.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com