Triple Canopy Family Motorsports Park

Started by indianjoe, June 30, 2008, 09:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Jacob Fort

wats goin on with this place? is it open yet???

renmus

Quote from: Jacob Fort on August 13, 2008, 01:09:16 PM
wats goin on with this place? is it open yet???

the fellow is working on it.  Gov red tape....     ::)

z400250

Here is a letter about it posted on another site
They need everyone to take five mins and send emails!!!!!!
Every email counts, so lets do it!!!!
Thank You

__________________________________________________________

09/22/2008
Friends,



I'm almost there but I need your help one more time.



At the July Planning Commission hearing I received a 4 – 3 vote of approval for Triple Canopy Ranch. Unfortunately, the Planning Commission imposed twenty conditions upon this approval of which I need to get three of these conditions either removed or revised. To do so, I immediately filed my own appeal of the Planning Commission's decision to the Board of County Commission which will hold a final hearing on October 8th.



This is where I need your help one last time. If you are in support of my proposed Triple Canopy Ranch Family Motorsports Park, then please consider sending the County Planner a quick email voicing your support. The contact person assigned to this case is:



Todd Zeiller, County Planner – ToddZeiller@polk-county.net



Your email can be short and simple such as ...."I support approval of the Triple Canopy project"......or as long as you would like it to be.



If you know of anyone else who you think would have an interest in supporting this park, then please forward this email to them. If you have any questions you'd like for me to answer prior to sending your email, then please email or call me at my direct line listed below.



Thanks again for your support.







Peter E. Cassidy
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com