FREE MMA FIGHT SATURDAY "Kimbo VS Shamrock"

Started by CABLEGUY1, October 02, 2008, 01:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboderf


KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

svtbolt04

I cant believe that happened. Seth is no joke... but come on!! Kimbo with his old ways of charging people, seth knew it was coming and cut that eye with the first... then 7 unprotected punches later.. the ref calls it.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dj_pizzim

Whats hard to believe?  Seth (his first decent fighter) was scared and moved away from an attack then swung ... and unlike the others Kimbo has fought he continued to do so (swing).   It was only a matter of time.  What will be interesting to see is who Elite put him up aganist next .... probably another tomato
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Da_Mtg_Man

I fell asleep lying in bed waiting for the fight. Litterally it was like 10:50 when I fell out. No problem, I had it recorded. Well I get up this morning and my freaking recording stopped at 11pm. I've searched the internet and can"t find the fight. Anybody know where it is?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Alright, I found it but it was hard to tell what happened. Did he actually knock him out ? It didn't look like it on my screen but it was a crappy video that I found.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

All that happened was that Kimbo actually fought somone with a bit of true MMA experience and got his azz whipped. Kimbo led with his head jsut like he always does. Seth followed his training and knocked Kimbo senseless.

Kimbo is an overrated hack.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

cutngrs

kimbo charged him got hit with a strait lag kick to thee gut  he though a big swing at Seth and backed him  up Seth though a nother strait lag kick to the gut and a strait right to the  chin and down kimbo went  and Seth jump on top and hitting  him maybe 5 more times and fight was over
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Slo Poke

SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

Fresh808