FREE MMA FIGHT SATURDAY "Kimbo VS Shamrock"

Started by CABLEGUY1, October 02, 2008, 01:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

It looks like Ken Shamrock will be the most credible fight yet for Kimbo. I'm not saying it's the fight of the year but it does have my interest. Alot of people dont like him,but I like Ken Shamrock. He's a legend in the sport and was entertaining in his day. The under card includes Andrei Arlovski who is also entertaining. If that doesn't interest you, maybe the female fighters will. Gina Corano is hot. The best part of it all is that it's free. Oh yeah,I predict Shamrock in the second and that's only because it would take a full round  just to beat Kimbo into submission.That guy is a tree trunk..

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

neysnumber


CABLEGUY1

It will be televised live on CBS at 9:00 pm. Get your popcorn ready.

FishaHallic

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on October 02, 2008, 01:24:39 AM
It looks like Ken Shamrock will be the most credible fight yet for Kimbo. I'm not saying it's the fight of the year but it does have my interest. Alot of people dont like him,but I like Ken Shamrock. He's a legend in the sport and was entertaining in his day. The under card includes Andrei Arlovski who is also entertaining. If that doesn't interest you, maybe the female fighters will. Gina Corano is hot. The best part of it all is that it's free. Oh yeah,I predict Shamrock in the second and that's only because it would take a full round  just to beat Kimbo into submission.That guy is a tree trunk..

It will be a good fight I hope.  I don't know though, Shamrock has been looking old lately and Kimbo is a monster.  Looks like a good night of fights, I just hope they don't call them early because of blood like they did on the first one CBS did.

Anoriginal

Kimbo is a joke and an insult to the MMA. However, if Shamrock comes in and tries to fight Kimbo like he did Buzz Berry, Shamrock will get thumped. He looked like a totally inexperienced fighter against Berry. So much so that many people argued he took a dive on purpose.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

jrpro130

anybody hear the Paul and Young Ron show this morning? They had an imitation Kimbo scare the heck out of them this AM.  They are having the look-a-like contest tooo...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Da_Mtg_Man

I agree with Eric. Kimbo's going to wim this one.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

I hate it, but I have to agree too. That is, if Shamrock fights like he did in his last two fights.  :(
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

wheelie_boy

As much as i want kimbo to lose, i think he is going to win.  Ken is old..
05 kx 250f

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 02, 2008, 08:25:39 PM
As much as i want kimbo to lose, i think he is going to win.  Ken is old..


So is Couture.Remember? Experience versus brute strength will win more than not. Rampage was definately stronger than Forrest and you see how that went.Of course one solid or lucky punch early could kill my theory.lol.

Busta Nutt


jrpro130

I hope shamrock wins, but he's not going to.

anyone see the smack shammy was talking to kimbo? kimbo just looked away...he said "words don't bother me"
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

svtbolt04

Kimbo has been training hard with Bas Rutten. I think he will come out on top.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Seabeejim

I have check our listings and nothing.  Does anyone know for sure what network
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Fresh808

#17
If Kimbo has been training with Bass Rutten, I actually think he'll have a pretty good shot against Shamrock if he can stay on his feet. The ground is a different story. Even with how old shamrock is now, he is still a very good compedetor.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Seabeejim on October 04, 2008, 12:30:55 AM
I have check our listings and nothing.  Does anyone know for sure what network


Live on Saturday October 4, at The Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Fl. Televised live on CBS at 9:00 p.m.

Da_Mtg_Man

Shamrock is scared of Kimbo. What kind of crap is this? That little tiny cut shouldn't stop this fight.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

wheelie_boy

I cant believe this!!!!  >:(  At least kimbo is still fighting
05 kx 250f

Da_Mtg_Man

#21
How bad is Corano? I sure wouldn't want to square off with her. Gina just whooped that girls ass.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

cutngrs

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 05, 2008, 01:53:43 AM
How bad is Corano? I sure wouldn't want to square off with her. Gina just whooped that girls ass.


yes she did  she is bad azz  :box.gif :ouch.gif shes not bad looking ether
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL