Hypocrisy

Started by Anoriginal, August 27, 2008, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: VForcedave on August 28, 2008, 01:59:49 PM
I give up, what is with the "[MUTED]" under Jacks Screen Name

Internet duct tape
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

VForcedave

Who assigns the internet duct tape and what are the restrictions?
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Anoriginal

Quote from: big-daddy on August 28, 2008, 02:06:51 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on August 28, 2008, 01:59:49 PM
I give up, what is with the "[MUTED]" under Jacks Screen Name

Internet duct tape

Too bad there isn't an internet firing squad.

PHN

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 27, 2008, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 27, 2008, 09:00:02 PM
funny that all  ;D

Nothings funny concerning you. It's always ridiculous, childish and usually false.

Again, go away. Nobody likes you here.

I disagree.....bid-daddy stay....
Anoriginal.....GO AWAY....Nobody I know (here or anywhere else) likes you....

MudMan

I don't know either of them personally and have never met either of them as well.  But I couldn't stay away from the thread LOL.....too entertaining.

If I had to go on the content of posts alone and nothing else....I'd say seeeee yaaaaa Big-Daddy....your posts are about as useful as a one-armed trapeze artist
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

renmus

Quote from: PHN on August 28, 2008, 02:59:43 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 27, 2008, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 27, 2008, 09:00:02 PM
funny that all  ;D

Nothings funny concerning you. It's always ridiculous, childish and usually false.

Again, go away. Nobody likes you here.

I disagree.....bid-daddy stay....
Anoriginal.....GO AWAY....Nobody I know (here or anywhere else) likes you....

Why does anyone have to leave.  Pay attention to those you value, ignore the rest.  Do I need to ask Bones to have his kindergarden aged daughter explain how to play together nicely?

Anoriginal

#31
Quote from: PHN on August 28, 2008, 02:59:43 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 27, 2008, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 27, 2008, 09:00:02 PM
funny that all  ;D

Nothings funny concerning you. It's always ridiculous, childish and usually false.

Again, go away. Nobody likes you here.

I disagree.....bid-daddy stay....
Anoriginal.....GO AWAY....Nobody I know (here or anywhere else) likes you....

PHN, if that were really the case, it would be just you and him on your own site together. The only reason you've got a problem with me is because every time you've attempted to spout off at me, I've put you in your place and made you look foolish. So, please, give it a rest. You're out gunned. Again.

Able

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 28, 2008, 03:19:56 PM

PHN, if that were really the case, it would be just you and him on your own site together. The only reason you've got a problem with me is because every time you've attempted to spout off at me, I've put you in your place and made you look foolish. So, please, give it a rest. You're out gunned. Again.



LMAO  Where is that pimp hand smiley when you need it  :D

Anoriginal

Quote from: Able on August 28, 2008, 05:52:59 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 28, 2008, 03:19:56 PM

PHN, if that were really the case, it would be just you and him on your own site together. The only reason you've got a problem with me is because every time you've attempted to spout off at me, I've put you in your place and made you look foolish. So, please, give it a rest. You're out gunned. Again.



LMAO  Where is that pimp hand smiley when you need it  :D

In this case, it's the pimp keyboard.  ;)

Joedirt

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 28, 2008, 07:43:32 PM
Quote from: Able on August 28, 2008, 05:52:59 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 28, 2008, 03:19:56 PM

PHN, if that were really the case, it would be just you and him on your own site together. The only reason you've got a problem with me is because every time you've attempted to spout off at me, I've put you in your place and made you look foolish. So, please, give it a rest. You're out gunned. Again.



LMAO  Where is that pimp hand smiley when you need it  :D

In this case, it's the pimp keyboard.  ;)

You guys are Internet cool dudes... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

gatorjohn

Quote from: Can-AmGator on August 28, 2008, 07:04:00 AM
Quote from: gatorjohn on August 27, 2008, 09:42:42 PM
Quote from: Able on August 27, 2008, 09:36:16 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 27, 2008, 05:08:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy



Thank you sir .  With all the examples taking place around here it's nice to give the actual definition  ;)

Does wikipedia have a spanish version of that  :-\

OMG thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really  :dunno.gif
Oh yes really  rolback1 rolback1

450rcrazy

I have sat back and watched the hypocrisy on the site for quite some time and haven't said anything. I can however say that there is 1 Moderator who not only allows this but seems to support it fully. There are 3 members that seem to say what ever they want when ever they want with no repercussions which baffles me. Only explanation I can come up with is that the 3 members are good friends with the Moderator or The Moderator can be bought for cash or merchandise, which speaks to that persons character. I personally cannot believe Bones allows this crap from either side (all though 1 side is always silenced or MUTED). Personally this crap has ruined a once great site and the camaraderie that went with it. I think that just maybe the wrong moderator was removed a while back. This site has swiftly been reduced to a Drama and classified ad's site with very little talk of actual ATV riding.

Da_Mtg_Man

There's an old saying. " Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out".
If you feel that way then go hang out with your buddies over there.

I feel that I have been nothing but fair. Do you honestly think that I can sit here all day and watch what gets posted? If so then you're sadly mistaken. I get absolutely NOTHING to moderate here and I am not the only moderator, There are 2 others so why is it that I'm the one alowing this to go on?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

450rcrazy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 07:44:51 PM
There's an old saying. " Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out".
If you feel that way then go hang out with your buddies over there.

I feel that I have been nothing but fair. Do you honestly think that I can sit here all day and watch what gets posted? If so then you're sadly mistaken. I get absolutely NOTHING to moderate here and I am not the only moderator, There are 2 others so why is it that I'm the one alowing this to go on?
I don't believe I mentioned any names.  Maybe you know from your own actions???  :o    As far as the don't let the door hit ya part, That just sums up the attitude problem that is plaguing this site and will ultimately bring it down. I don't think Bones feels this way and as a Moderator you should keep a neutral attitude. If Bones wants me gone he take me off the contributing Members list and refund my money and I will gladly leave.  I have never been nasty , mean or rude to anyone on the site but others have and I don't see the don't let the door hit ya saying being directed at them.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 03, 2008, 08:18:13 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 07:44:51 PM
There's an old saying. " Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out".
If you feel that way then go hang out with your buddies over there.

I feel that I have been nothing but fair. Do you honestly think that I can sit here all day and watch what gets posted? If so then you're sadly mistaken. I get absolutely NOTHING to moderate here and I am not the only moderator, There are 2 others so why is it that I'm the one alowing this to go on?
I don't believe I mentioned any names.  Maybe you know from your own actions???  :o    As far as the don't let the door hit ya part, That just sums up the attitude problem that is plaguing this site and will ultimately bring it down. I don't think Bones feels this way and as a Moderator you should keep a neutral attitude. If Bones wants me gone he take me off the contributing Members list and refund my money and I will gladly leave.  I have never been nasty , mean or rude to anyone on the site but others have and I don't see the don't let the door hit ya saying being directed at them.

So now you're calling me an idiot? Do you really think the members of this site think that you would be talking about anybody else.I do have an attitude when you call me out. You try doing this job and keep everyone happy. It will never happen.
I'm done with you.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gatorjohn

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 07:44:51 PM
There's an old saying. " Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out".
If you feel that way then go hang out with your buddies over there.


Wow, nice attitude  :o
Thats a definite positive to attract new memebers or even retain old ones.  :(

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: gatorjohn on September 03, 2008, 08:29:52 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 07:44:51 PM
There's an old saying. " Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out".
If you feel that way then go hang out with your buddies over there.


Wow, nice attitude  :o
Thats a definite positive to attract new memebers or even retain old ones.  :(

and all the friends come to the rescue.....lol......
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

450rcrazy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 08:24:33 PM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 03, 2008, 08:18:13 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 07:44:51 PM
There's an old saying. " Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out".
If you feel that way then go hang out with your buddies over there.

I feel that I have been nothing but fair. Do you honestly think that I can sit here all day and watch what gets posted? If so then you're sadly mistaken. I get absolutely NOTHING to moderate here and I am not the only moderator, There are 2 others so why is it that I'm the one alowing this to go on?
I don't believe I mentioned any names.  Maybe you know from your own actions???  :o    As far as the don't let the door hit ya part, That just sums up the attitude problem that is plaguing this site and will ultimately bring it down. I don't think Bones feels this way and as a Moderator you should keep a neutral attitude. If Bones wants me gone he take me off the contributing Members list and refund my money and I will gladly leave.  I have never been nasty , mean or rude to anyone on the site but others have and I don't see the don't let the door hit ya saying being directed at them.

So now you're calling me an idiot? Do you really think the members of this site think that you would be talking about anybody else.I do have an attitude when you call me out. You try doing this job and keep everyone happy. It will never happen.
I'm done with you.
I just looked through the posts and don't see where your name was mentioned anywhere on the thread. So unless you are just feeling guilty or your hypocisy just stands out that bad what would make them think I was speaking of you?

450rcrazy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 08:33:50 PM
Quote from: gatorjohn on September 03, 2008, 08:29:52 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 07:44:51 PM
There's an old saying. " Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out".
If you feel that way then go hang out with your buddies over there.


Wow, nice attitude  :o
Thats a definite positive to attract new memebers or even retain old ones.  :(

and all the friends come to the rescue.....lol......
No rescue , it is a plain and obvious Truth what he said.

Da_Mtg_Man

No, It's a rescue, The rest of the Hyena's will be over here shortly. The ones that aren't muted that is.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

450rcrazy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 08:39:50 PM
No, It's a rescue, The rest of the Hyena's will be over here shortly. The ones that aren't muted that is.
So you honestly believe that saying don't let the door hit you in the _ _ _ on the way out is a good way to attract new members and keep Contributing members on the site?

Like I said before, I never mentioned a name and I guess you just proved who I was talking about so names were not needed.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 03, 2008, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 08:39:50 PM
No, It's a rescue, The rest of the Hyena's will be over here shortly. The ones that aren't muted that is.
So you honestly believe that saying don't let the door hit you in the _ _ _ on the way out is a good way to attract new members and keep Contributing members on the site?


Absolutely, It gets rid of the dead weight trouble makers ya know. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 08:24:33 PM

You try doing this job and keep everyone happy. It will never happen.

I agree with that.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

450rcrazy

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 03, 2008, 08:48:16 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 08:24:33 PM

You try doing this job and keep everyone happy. It will never happen.

I agree with that.
I can too. You can't make everybody happy all the time. But you can treat people equally and fair, well unless you are worried you will lose a friendship over it.

gatorjohn

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 03, 2008, 08:39:50 PM
No, It's a rescue, The rest of the Hyena's will be over here shortly. The ones that aren't muted that is.

Nice, now you resort to calling members names. Someone should mute you for 7 days... Mr. Bones?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com