Hypocrisy

Started by Anoriginal, August 27, 2008, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

#75
Quote from: Big John on September 04, 2008, 08:14:56 AM
So what you're really saying is, you have the mentality of an infant????

No but I guess it worked for you??  ;)  NEWB!! Or are you ???  :R :R :R

VForcedave

You guys should listen to yourselves. Man up and let it go.

Any of you wussys riding this weekend? ;D
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Big John

actually yeah......  but from what i have heard that is a thing of the past time over here...... :dunno.gif

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: VForcedave on September 04, 2008, 08:36:52 AM
You guys should listen to yourselves. Man up and let it go.

Any of you wussys riding this weekend? ;D

Nice!

:o
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Big John

Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 04, 2008, 08:29:36 AM
Quote from: Big John on September 04, 2008, 08:14:56 AM
So what you're really saying is, you have the mentality of an infant????

No but I guess it worked for you??  ;)  NEWB!! Or are you ???  :R :R :R



Just to answer the questions now,  NO I am not someone else alter screen name!!!!!  It's just this board seems to carry a reputation with it.... ;D

Mudneck

Ive been trying to keep my mouth shut..Good lord aren't we all supposed to be here to ride & share ATV/Off road info. IMO I think that threads like this should not even be let off the ground.It never leads to anything relevant and it winds up being a personal attack on someone.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: bushwacker on September 04, 2008, 08:54:11 AM
Ive been trying to keep my mouth shut..Good lord aren't we all supposed to be here to ride & share ATV/Off road info. IMO I think that threads like this should not even be let off the ground.It never leads to anything relevant and it winds up being a personal attack on someone.

X2

They are entertaining sometimes.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

cybercop106

I moved to Leon County FL recently and joined the forum this morning. First thing I read was this thread, watching it decay with morbid fascination..................
Since I was reading the rules for members just a few minutes ago I recalled this first line..............................

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

Um, I'm a little confused. Was that just for us NOOBs???   :-\

I was liking the "hypocrisy" thread and wanted to comment how it reminded me of the response of many Dems (IN the media AND out) to Sarah Palin's and her daughter's 'predicament'. Too bad neither of them were a current President cheating on his family in the Whitehouse with a junior staffer, because apparently THAT'S okay....... oh wait, they'd have to change party affiliation too before it was accepted...... but then they could even commit perjury about it with impunity.......

I enjoyed this read about it:    http://www.onenewsnow.com/Blog/Default.aspx?id=237410

Sometimes paranoia is just a precautionary measure.

=============================
99 Prairie 400 4x4
01 F150 4x4

big-daddy

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear tomorrow.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

VForcedave

Cybercop106 welcome to the site. Its gone through a transfomation in recent years that seem to make us all look like jackazzs. We have lost alot good people on here because of the childish rants and raving. There are trouble makers and weirdos on every site but we seem to attract more than our fair share.

Some people on here actually own and ride OHV equipment of some sort. Others just stop in and pretend they are part of this scene and talk alot of crap.

I must admit that alot of the crap slinging is fun to read and follow. I am guilty of that as well. So sit back and enjoy the childish ranting and biased opinionators.

Every once in a while some of these people get together and ride. Welcome.       
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

cybercop106

Well thanks for the welcome VFDave. Being new to FL I sure am interested in doing some riding down here. Know any guides for the Apalachicola NF?!
I'm a retired cop (from MO), so that might put some folks off but I'm also a service-connected disabled-retired Army vet from back in the Lebanon conflict era so I'm not a 'complete' stick-in-the-mud......... ;D
Sometimes paranoia is just a precautionary measure.

=============================
99 Prairie 400 4x4
01 F150 4x4

Anoriginal

Quote from: big-daddy on September 04, 2008, 11:46:44 AM
Life isn't like a box of chocolates . It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear tomorrow.  ;)

Now then, that's a better example of hypocrisy. Good job.

renmus

Quote from: cybercop106 on September 04, 2008, 12:55:39 PM
Well thanks for the welcome VFDave. Being new to FL I sure am interested in doing some riding down here. Know any guides for the Apalachicola NF?!
I'm a retired cop (from MO), so that might put some folks off but I'm also a service-connected disabled-retired Army vet from back in the Lebanon conflict era so I'm not a 'complete' stick-in-the-mud......... ;D

Not off putting at all.  Welcome.  Crazy thread to come in on...   

TRX450R_Racer

cybercop106

Welcome to FL and ATVFlorida.............let the fun begin.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

VForcedave

Cybercop, you will not put us off by being a retired cop, we cater to both cops and criminals. As far as a service related Disabled Vet, we welcome you guys and have the utmost thanks and gratitude for doing a tough job where the thanks and the pay are sometimes minimal.

Leon county is not TOO far from one of our newer ATV riding areas on the North end of the State. Its called the Moto Plex.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: cybercop106 on September 04, 2008, 11:26:32 AM
I moved to Leon County FL recently and joined the forum this morning. First thing I read was this thread, watching it decay with morbid fascination..................
Since I was reading the rules for members just a few minutes ago I recalled this first line..............................

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

Um, I'm a little confused. Was that just for us NOOBs???   :-\

I was liking the "hypocrisy" thread and wanted to comment how it reminded me of the response of many Dems (IN the media AND out) to Sarah Palin's and her daughter's 'predicament'. Too bad neither of them were a current President cheating on his family in the Whitehouse with a junior staffer, because apparently THAT'S okay....... oh wait, they'd have to change party affiliation too before it was accepted...... but then they could even commit perjury about it with impunity.......

I enjoyed this read about it:    http://www.onenewsnow.com/Blog/Default.aspx?id=237410



Cybercop...man your pretty good at this forum thingy...I mean being a (1 day old ) newbie ooops!! I mean "noob" and all  ;) Quoting, smileys,adding links, reading the rules whoooo!!!!   
Glad to have you aboard  ;D

cybercop106

Well, I have to admit I been using computers since they were an abacus made out of rocks..........so I'm only a Nu-B to THIS forum Can-Am.  I've been around the block and back on a few others, and the posting process is always similar........
Thanks for the welcome folks, and TRX, just let me know where it begins and I'll be there  8) . BTW, I looked up the Motoplex on Hike Lake Rd in Madison, I assume that's the one you are referring to VF(and that big daddy so 'colorfully' characterized in the sidebar of Reply #83).
After all I was a cop, renmus, so I'm used to jumpin' right in the middle of shiznit...............   ;)
Sometimes paranoia is just a precautionary measure.

=============================
99 Prairie 400 4x4
01 F150 4x4

trx#9

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

cybercop106

That was a heck of a delayed laugh trx....... 1 year and 4 mos.   ;)   
Sometimes paranoia is just a precautionary measure.

=============================
99 Prairie 400 4x4
01 F150 4x4

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: cybercop106 on January 20, 2010, 11:50:14 PM
That was a heck of a delayed laugh trx....... 1 year and 4 mos.   ;)   

LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

trx#9

Looking back can be interesting sometimes.  :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com