Sparkling Wiggles

Started by trx#9, August 05, 2008, 03:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

This is some funny sheeeet!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

k.p.


Keeter

3....2......1     LOCKED and DELETED
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

NYRAPTOR

NOPE

she's just a kid and kids say the darndest things! ;)

Starbuc71

Thes parents should be ashamed of themselves.  I hope the kid goes to school and says it to the wrong kids then explains that mommy and daddy taught her..... Scumbags
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

quadracer1992

#6
Thats terrible but hilarious! did anyone watch the "response to sparkling wiggles" video??
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

trx#9

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 06, 2008, 05:18:26 PM
Thats terrible but hilarious! did anyone watch the "response to sparkling wiggles" video??
which one? :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

rancher1


mrbones

What are you guys talking about. All I hear is "Sparkling Wiggles".   ;)   Must be because I'm in constant contact with a 2 year old 24/7.

Calling the parents scumbags? Do you actually think the parents taught this to the kid? The kid actually thinks she is saying "Sparkling Giggles" very innocently. She is only 2 or 3 and doesn't go to school unless its day care. Having said that, I don't think I would video record it and post it on YouTube. What's funny to me can be offensive to others. Especially something like this.

I've got a funny pic of my 6 year old when she was 3 giving me the finger. It's a shocking photo, but the truth is she just had something on the end of it and she was showing it to me. Also, every time she tried to say "fork" and came out "f*ck". We just kept a straight face and ignored it. Eventually she figured out how to say it. If we yelled at her, she'd have no idea or understanding of what was going on and probably get some kind of emotional problem from it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

megapurt400

Quote from: mrbones on August 06, 2008, 10:40:53 PM
What are you guys talking about. All I hear is "Sparkling Wiggles".   ;)   Must be because I'm in constant contact with a 2 year old 24/7.

Calling the parents scumbags? Do you actually think the parents taught this to the kid? The kid actually thinks she is saying "Sparkling Giggles" very innocently. She is only 2 or 3 and doesn't go to school unless its day care. Having said that, I don't think I would video record it and post it on YouTube. What's funny to me can be offensive to others. Especially something like this.

I've got a funny pic of my 6 year old when she was 3 giving me the finger. It's a shocking photo, but the truth is she just had something on the end of it and she was showing it to me. Also, every time she tried to say "fork" and came out "f*ck". We just kept a straight face and ignored it. Eventually she figured out how to say it. If we yelled at her, she'd have no idea or understanding of what was going on and probably get some kind of emotional problem from it.

Exactly you are a good parent to ingnore it AND keep a straight face. I Have raised 4 children ranging from 17yrs old to 11 yrs old and what makes the difference to me is we are not promoting and video taping racist slurs to post for the world to see.

Personally I think it was juvenile , of poor taste, questionable parenting, lack of good judgement, not remotely funny, racist, perpetuating racism, and generally of poor character. That is just my opinion.

mrbones

Yeah, I see your point. That is definitely true.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx#9

Why do people take things so seriously.  :no
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

quadracer1992

Quote from: trx#9 on August 07, 2008, 03:18:41 AM
Why do people take things so seriously.  :no
ummm, because they suck?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Starbuc71

Come on guys, I am a good parent like everyone else, and Mr. Bones I respect you for this site, it rocks.  We all know what it sounds like what the child is saying.  That's fine, kids are kids and they have no idea what they are saying, but to post it on you tube makes you look like an idiot parent.  I'm sorry, I take raising my children seriously and would not get a kick out of them saying something that me and you would interpet as profanity or a racial slur. If you get a kick out of it keep it to yourself, not on you tube.  Years ago I would be laughing like the rest of you, but seriously.  Just my opinion and don't want to start this into a long drawn out topic.
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

It was poor judgement on the parents part, but its funny.


I know a good share of my "African American" friends think its hilarious too haha. I don't necessarily think its racist. If they put a white cone hat on the kid, and made her say it, then it'd be racist. They were still dumb for puting it on youtube though, ofcourse it's gonna cause controversy.


I tell you, the one thats really funny is the little black kid that goes into the convenient store to buy some things, and the lady doesn't give him the proper change back. That one is real funny haha.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

trx#9

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on August 07, 2008, 06:22:08 AM
It was poor judgement on the parents part, but its funny.


I know a good share of my "African American" friends think its hilarious too haha. I don't necessarily think its racist. If they put a white cone hat on the kid, and made her say it, then it'd be racist. They were still dumb for puting it on youtube though, ofcourse it's gonna cause controversy.


I tell you, the one thats really funny is the little black kid that goes into the convenient store to buy some things, and the lady doesn't give him the proper change back. That one is real funny haha.
Post it!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

megapurt400


quadracer1992

Quote from: trx#9 on August 07, 2008, 02:39:06 PM
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on August 07, 2008, 06:22:08 AM
It was poor judgement on the parents part, but its funny.


I know a good share of my "African American" friends think its hilarious too haha. I don't necessarily think its racist. If they put a white cone hat on the kid, and made her say it, then it'd be racist. They were still dumb for puting it on youtube though, ofcourse it's gonna cause controversy.


I tell you, the one thats really funny is the little black kid that goes into the convenient store to buy some things, and the lady doesn't give him the proper change back. That one is real funny haha.
Post it!
Lol I like that one.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~