this just in!

Started by NYRAPTOR, August 07, 2008, 10:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

brett favre traded to jets. it's official.

mrbones

What? You mean the Bucs won't get the all time interception leader? Oh darn!!

That's one stat that is always forgotten on ESPN when they are all worshiping master Favre himself. I think he is over rated and am glad the circus didn't come to town.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MudMan

Quote from: mrbones on August 07, 2008, 10:34:05 AM
What? You mean the Bucs won't get the all time interception leader? Oh darn!!

That's one stat that is always forgotten on ESPN when they are all worshiping master Favre himself. I think he is over rated and am glad the circus didn't come to town.

overrated....thats a bit harsh i think....granted he's not the best QB of all time but i atleast give him credit for the consecutive game streak and what he's done for the game....
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

NYRAPTOR

he's got his work cut out for him with the jets.

mrbones

Of course if he came to the Bucs I'd have to say he is the greatest of all time. LOL!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

I am not a Brett fan but he is good (or was I should say) I was hoping like hell he didnt go to the bucs.  Thats all we needed to go with our buc theme "New year new quarterback"  Garcia isnt anything to write home about but with a better O line and another year under his belt we should be fine.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com