set up your prairie 360

Started by bigbirdh, July 28, 2008, 11:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbirdh

Hey yall for those of you rideing prairies and dont know.I just bought the highlifter clutch kit and man that has got to be the biggest difference i have ever seen in an atv so if you have a prairie 360 or other wise that is the best 90 dollars you could ever spend. Ijust had to let everyone know I am now running 28 laws and spin them like 25's.

cheropride

Where did you get it them from...  Something I might want to check out...  Going to need tires soon, and I want to upgrade, may do this too...

Thanks for the info....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Kawa3

Quote from: cheropride on July 30, 2008, 03:25:11 PM
Where did you get it them from...  Something I might want to check out...  Going to need tires soon, and I want to upgrade, may do this too...

Thanks for the info....


My guess would be highlifter... ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

bigbirdh

yep highlifter and bought the laws from sps

KAW3604x4

#4
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

bigbirdh

If you buy it dont be suprised when the springs are all thats in  there and they are twice as long as the ones you remove and you have to buy the clutch puller no other way trust me you can get around the compression tool.

cheropride

Will have hubby look at, but it sounds like exactly what I need.  Thanks for the info....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Fox17

www.denniskirk.com sells them too. i believe rockymountainatv.com sells them too. not sure. you might be able to get it cheaper and get your tires from the same place. just lettin ya know.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com