quick track mx pics 07-26-08

Started by TRXASAURUS, July 27, 2008, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRXASAURUS

we had a great time at lakeland.  it was hot though.  this is the second to last day of the track which is closing.  this is my favorite track and will be missed for the few times i get to go.

heres my favorite pic...   we took lots of pics and i dont like to link to a site but here they are http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Caddy 16v

...nice pics! I wish I would still have my 250r :-\

R.I.P. lakeland was a nice track :'(

johnyfz450

rip I loved that place they said check website 3-4 months there tryin to relocate

klutchbuster400

Nice pic, If you could just tweak the quad a bit, it would make for a much nicer action shot  ;)

fourwheelerfamily

Brian,
Nice pic
I have been posting my bike here for trade but only lookers and small quads
See you in the morning at Croom
Bruce