Posting up some old school

Started by trx#9, July 25, 2008, 03:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

damn quad. you are like twice as big as you used to be. ::)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

310R_Dude

Quote from: Quad32x on August 14, 2008, 10:23:05 AM
Its McQuaig with a G damn it.  :L  So you want back in the day huh. Well hows this ? 1983. Dade City Raceway on an air cooled Honda ATC 250r.

I gots a bunch more I`ll post when I get home. Yep. Those where the days TRX#9.  ;)



Too many years man sorry but... YOU"LL always be Tim McQuaid, with a D dammit,
to me :)  J/K

You were crazy on that darn Tecate
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Quad32x

Man thats cool. Ive been called much worse.  rolback1

Now as for Derek330 ...............

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

310R_Dude

Well, Eric... it seems as if that track doesn't really exist!!!

Were you practicing your mad Photoshop skillz to fake us out?

It seems as if Tim DEFINITELY should have known which track
it was.

Nice 'ole school pics also, Tim.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

310R_Dude

Dude, do you remember when Kenny Jones(Carey's little brother)
got hit by the 250cc dirt bike when he was spectating.

That happened at Croom Raceway!

If I didn't know, which I didn't, I just didn't want to keep throwing
track names out there until I got it ;)

Going to Waldo Saturday/Hard Rock Sunday.. wanna go?

I'll be on my "R" as my yamadawg is still brokedid'.

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

trx#9

I remember that, he got tail whipped in the face.

Are you sure Waldo is open? Waldo doesn't handle the ran very well.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

I was up at Waldo a few weeks ago and when I got there they canceled practice for the day. Call before you head out there, or its a BIG waste of gas.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Quad32x

Quote from: 310R_Dude on August 15, 2008, 01:30:22 AM
Dude, do you remember when Kenny Jones(Carey's little brother)
got hit by the 250cc dirt bike when he was spectating.

That happened at Croom Raceway!

If I didn't know, which I didn't, I just didn't want to keep throwing
track names out there until I got it ;)

Going to Waldo Saturday/Hard Rock Sunday.. wanna go?

I'll be on my "R" as my yamadawg is still brokedid'.


I remember when Kenny got hit. Went up to Shands in Gainesville to see him. Anyone ever hear from Carey anymore ? I lost track of him years ago.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on August 15, 2008, 02:25:58 AM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on August 15, 2008, 01:30:22 AM
Dude, do you remember when Kenny Jones(Carey's little brother)
got hit by the 250cc dirt bike when he was spectating.

That happened at Croom Raceway!

If I didn't know, which I didn't, I just didn't want to keep throwing
track names out there until I got it ;)

Going to Waldo Saturday/Hard Rock Sunday.. wanna go?

I'll be on my "R" as my yamadawg is still brokedid'.


I remember when Kenny got hit. Went up to Shands in Gainesville to see him. Anyone ever hear from Carey anymore ? I lost track of him years ago.
Last I heard they were in California.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: trx#9 on August 15, 2008, 01:27:26 PM
Nice 250r!

thanks.

The only time I miss it is when I have to rebuild the motor in my 4 stroke.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.