L-Cross

Started by Shallowminded, May 17, 2008, 03:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shallowminded

What's the best way to get to L-Cross from the Loxahatchee area in West Palm Beach???

Kelli415

Hey
I was just there this weekend
Look on mapquest
we followed those directions'
from Lox. and got there
in no time.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Mudneck

Go out southern & hug east side lake or beeline into Okee. I have been both and the Beeline is 20 miles longer but slightly faster. The one road running out by 20 mile bend is all whooped out from cain trucks. Its not bad in a vehicle but towing a 26' toy hauler loaded up is like being on a boat.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Shallowminded

Cool thanks..........

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com