Central Florida Riding

Started by lethalmethods, May 19, 2008, 04:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lethalmethods

I am looking to ride in Central Florida.  Everywhere I go is closed down.  If anyone has any land, please let me know.  I will pay for access and not trash the place.  Just looking for some weekend fun.
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

ztgenesis

u can meet up with me one weekend and ride somewhere. What are u riding?
GiterDONE.........

lethalmethods

---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

outindeltona

im loading up and going riding in a few minutes in deland...

lethalmethods

Where is there to ride in Deland?

I am planning on hitting up scotsmoor on Monday, but I am sure there is going to be a million people there.
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

asmart82

If your going to scotsmor, make sure you take something to put over your face! Its a strait up dust storm out there.  Although it did rain yesterday, so maybe it won't be as bad.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com