Bradenton/Sarasota

Started by Jford, February 25, 2008, 09:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jford

 I live in Greenbrook Village, right off state road 70 in Bradenton. Where is everybody riding at in this area? I keep seeing mud truck, and bikes coming from the east on the weekends. Also seeing alot in St. Road 64 as well.

qt314nfla

sorry i live between 70 and university.  closest legal place to ride is croom 1.5 hrs away.  only other option close is to buy your own property.  wish i had better news for ya.

Shotgun

You can camp and ride at Peace River Campground in Arcadia. The riding isn't much, you can't go over 9.5 MPH or they will nail you. But at least it's somewhere to go.

i58829

I wanted to give this a bump, i live in a place where the HOA doesn't allow motorcycles so i can't even start mine.  But to get to the point i've restored a few 3 wheelers and would love a place local i could go test/tune maybe once a month just to let them run a little and get them in good running order.  If anyone knows of a spot please PM me.  I'm not looking to rip and tear as much as just a place to make sure they are solid before devoting a whole day to driving up to croom and having something brake or go wrong in 5 minutes.  Thanks for reading, TC...

Anoriginal

Shoot me a PM. I am local and have a few private places. I'd be glad to have you out to ride sometime.  ;)

seadog77

Sunshine Motocross iin St. Pete....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com