My new toy!!!

Started by coolcloo1019, May 10, 2008, 08:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolcloo1019

Well I went back to the dealership this morning and picked up my new toy. I put about 10 miles on it at my buddy's property (just an open field) but overall it feels pretty good. Still needs to be broken in yet. I had originally gone in with an '07 KingQuad 700 in mind but for what I'm going to do and the price difference I decided to go with this.

It's an '07 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 Auto.

Ended up paying $5400 out the door with a 2 year (4 appointments) service plan. So I think I made out OK.

Here she is...









'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

sflarider

Thats a very nice bike. I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it.

TRX450R_Racer

Nice!

I love the feeling when you bring home something new like that.

Sweet!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Busta Nutt

congratulations but is there not a yamaha dealer around there?

MedicMudder

nothing like bringing a new toy home!!!!! hope you injoy it,I broke my arm won't be riding for a while :'( :'( is that thing air cooled??
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

coolcloo1019

Quote from: Busta Nutt on May 10, 2008, 08:54:24 PM
congratulations but is there not a yamaha dealer around there?

Thanks.

And yes there is a Yamaha dealer around.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

codybwb

2002 kawasaki prairie 650 4x4:
Race mods!
2002 polaris 500 h.o:
few mods
2000 polaris 325 4x4:(gone)

Young Gun

That was a good deal you got.  Congrats on the new quad.

It will never look that clean again... lol
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Hondabeefast

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Da_Mtg_Man

You're gonna love that thing, Throw a pipe on it,jet it and throw some 26 in mudlite XTR'S and you'll love it in the mud.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

coolcloo1019

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2008, 09:33:37 PM
You're gonna love that thing, Throw a pipe on it,jet it and throw some 26 in mudlite XTR'S and you'll love it in the mud.

Thanks man. It's got 7 miles now and I'm already looking for things to buy.  ;D
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

Rare Earth Rider

Red thats the only color they had!!!!!!!!
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

coolcloo1019

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2008, 09:33:37 PM
You're gonna love that thing, Throw a pipe on it,jet it and throw some 26 in mudlite XTR'S and you'll love it in the mud.

How can I find out what size jet to go with?
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

94Hardbody4x4

Call Dyno jet and get the whole kit. Ususally HMF will send jets with the pipe but I know a few people that said those jets weren't right. The Dyno Jet kit is the way to go.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

coolcloo1019

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on May 12, 2008, 03:36:38 PM
Call Dyno jet and get the whole kit. Ususally HMF will send jets with the pipe but I know a few people that said those jets weren't right. The Dyno Jet kit is the way to go.

So is it more of like a trial and error process once I get the whole kit?
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: coolcloo1019 on May 12, 2008, 03:43:55 PM
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on May 12, 2008, 03:36:38 PM
Call Dyno jet and get the whole kit. Ususally HMF will send jets with the pipe but I know a few people that said those jets weren't right. The Dyno Jet kit is the way to go.

So is it more of like a trial and error process once I get the whole kit?

yep.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

coolcloo1019

Well i just checked on the dynokit website and it comes with 108,110,112,114,116,118,120,122,124 size jets. if my stock jet is 122, i only have room to move up 1 jet. that doesn't make much sense does it? If I move down in size that's only going to make it MORE lean and from the factory it is pretty lean as it is.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

Rick16b

Quote from: coolcloo1019 on May 12, 2008, 03:52:33 PM
Well i just checked on the dynokit website and it comes with 108,110,112,114,116,118,120,122,124 size jets. if my stock jet is 122, i only have room to move up 1 jet. that doesn't make much sense does it? If I move down in size that's only going to make it MORE lean and from the factory it is pretty lean as it is.
The Dyno Jet numbers are different than the Keihin Carb jet numbers ie: Your stock Keihin carb jet 122 is more likely equal to a Dyno Jet 118...............Those are just used as a reference I'm not sure of the exact cross reference

coolcloo1019

Quote from: Rick16b on May 12, 2008, 04:40:19 PM
Quote from: coolcloo1019 on May 12, 2008, 03:52:33 PM
Well i just checked on the dynokit website and it comes with 108,110,112,114,116,118,120,122,124 size jets. if my stock jet is 122, i only have room to move up 1 jet. that doesn't make much sense does it? If I move down in size that's only going to make it MORE lean and from the factory it is pretty lean as it is.
The Dyno Jet numbers are different than the Keihin Carb jet numbers ie: Your stock Keihin carb jet 122 is more likely equal to a Dyno Jet 118...............Those are just used as a reference I'm not sure of the exact cross reference

Ohhhhh gotcha.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

AmericanRobster

I know the feeling myself, many years of fun to come!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

racefan15

WOW, that s a lot of money for an 07 leftover...but as long as you like it, that is all that matters. They are really nice bikes and seem to have a good reliability rating....Congrats

coolcloo1019

Quote from: racefan15 on May 21, 2008, 03:17:58 PM
WOW, that s a lot of money for an 07 leftover...but as long as you like it, that is all that matters. They are really nice bikes and seem to have a good reliability rating....Congrats

$3999 for the atv + tax & title + dealer fee + service plan (which is 4 services). Don't think that's a bad deal at all.

But thanks anyways!!
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

racefan15

Not being rude, sorry if it came across that way. Im just saying that that is a lot, thats all. I shopped around the last 2 months and got a New leftover 07 KingQuad 700 with 0 miles from Sky Powersports for 5600 OTD... Id much rather pay 200 more for the 700, and Fri night I got a brand new 07 leftover Vinson 500 Auto DELIVERED to my house from the Sky Powersports by Tampa (I live in Melbourne 3 hrs away) for 4199 OTD......

Its all about shopping around,,,but still the price you paid is good, Im just saying it is high compared to the great deals I got by going through Sky and not agreeing ot pay the rediculous adim fees, dealer fees and all that extra sh1t...

coolcloo1019

Quote from: racefan15 on May 21, 2008, 04:08:08 PM
Not being rude, sorry if it came across that way. Im just saying that that is a lot, thats all. I shopped around the last 2 months and got a New leftover 07 KingQuad 700 with 0 miles from Sky Powersports for 5600 OTD... Id much rather pay 200 more for the 700, and Fri night I got a brand new 07 leftover Vinson 500 Auto DELIVERED to my house from the Sky Powersports by Tampa (I live in Melbourne 3 hrs away) for 4199 OTD......

Its all about shopping around,,,but still the price you paid is good, Im just saying it is high compared to the great deals I got by going through Sky and not agreeing ot pay the rediculous adim fees, dealer fees and all that extra sh1t...

Damn, I did get stiffed then. I went through Sky as well. I originally wanted a KQ700 but they wanted $5900 before any tax or title or anything...damn, I'm pissed now.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

KAW3604x4

With over 1400 miles on my 06 Eiger and only just recently had to replace the front bearings, right and left, I am very happy with the bike. You will be very happy as well. They are very reliable bikes. I paid $4800 OTD for camo and a winch at ARS in Okeechobee.
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]