Prayer's for Julie @ Julie's Limousine

Started by 1FasterBlaster, May 21, 2008, 02:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   I've worked for Julie for almost a year. She was the sweetest down to earth woman who always treated everyone equally with respect. I thought of  her an easy person to converse with and she had a comical sense of humor considering her situation.
   She was fighting cancer and I sadly regret to say," She passed away Friday." I'm very saddened knowing she left and I was in the hospital and didn't get to say goodbye. My condolences go out to her family and I wish her a great new life as she looks down on us.
   Please pray for her and her family.

Thanks, Chino

Da_Mtg_Man

Wow, I had no idea. Her family will be in our prayers.
She took that company from 1 limo to a HUGE fleet. She's been around here for as long as I can remember. Who's taking over?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

greenmachine

Wow,
She was the original limo driver for the Ron & Ron show back in the day.
I met her at a live gig at the Tampa Convention center.

1FasterBlaster

   I'm not sure. I haven't returned to work after the surgery and I didn't really want to talk to Gary- who I think is her Father- yesterday because they were in the middle of going to the funeral.
   It really hits home when you see someone one day, then the next their gone. I can still picture her talking to me. It's going to be somber returningto work. But I know she's in a better place!!