Clearer video of Rob's wreck @ Ocala

Started by jayman, May 20, 2008, 11:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hondabeefast

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

jayman

Bruised ALL OVER  :o


Out of work

Out of a quad (for now)  ???
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jennifer~at~thunderbowl

Robert....I think you are 1 lucky man.....You dodged a bullet for real. That wreck was really bad. I do not remember my feet every touching those 500 steps on the score tower. Thank god there was air conditioning up there because Liz and I needed it after that run.  :o

unforgiven

thanks for your concern jennifer.i think my 9 lives are about up ::) but i don't want to grow old anyway ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com