great day of riding today!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, April 01, 2007, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

thanks for rubbing it in  :( lol  This is the only i've caught on camera. the quality is crap.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

The hyrbid kid

ur killin me smalls..
Man i wish they would hurry with my motor im dieing dude..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

1FasterBlaster

I feel ya man.My quad is in pieces getting a major overhaul.But when it gets back together, look out!!


1FasterBlaster


1FasterBlaster

  Has anyone heard from Maverick?

gearhead400

Nope, when i saw the thread i said "Oh sh*t, the mav! havent seen any sick whips in a while, this should be refreshing."....I have dial-up
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

trx#9

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 18, 2008, 05:46:17 PM
  Has anyone heard from Maverick?
I heard his computer been down and his quad too.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1FasterBlaster

  I've tried to contact him by phone with no luck. I don't think he's been riding Sunshine, I wouldn't either, it looks like crap!!

trx#9

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 21, 2008, 11:46:52 PM
  I've tried to contact him by phone with no luck. I don't think he's been riding Sunshine, I wouldn't either, it looks like crap!!
It was nice last week.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

unforgiven

dang mav is that the only move you know off a jump ;) you know you go faster when you keep it strait,showoff.j/k 8)

1FasterBlaster

   I'm going to Bradenton's track Sunday. I was going to try and ride a little bit, but this dayum absess on my leg stopped that. But I'm still going to check out the track and watch my buddy ride.
   Anyone else going? Here's my number if anyone wants to come and hang out.

(727)204-0883 Chino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com