Salt Springs 4/23 or 24

Started by CBR250R, April 20, 2005, 10:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBR250R

Is anyone going to go trail riding and skip the dust at rodman? I haven't been in two months...I hope I remember how.
89 250R

Hollywood

I'll be in that area Sunday after the ride. Also be down there Friday.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Chuck_Norris

It might be raining according to the weather report

CBR250R

Steve I will be able to go on sunday. when will you be there? At the usuall place?

chris
89 250R

Hollywood

#4
As far as the rain goes that just means no dust!  ;D

I'll be there all weekend staying at Ida's right around the corner. Let me know about what time you'll be there and I'll stay on the lookout. If nothing else just unload and start riding, I'll hear you and head that way it's just a hop through the woods. But yea the usual spot  ;) Buddy of mine is supposed to come down Sunday too he'll be in a green Dodge with a Shee. Guess I'll have to keep you 2-smokes in your place. lol J/K  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr