Id@ P@ker Tournament

Started by Ida_Mann, April 18, 2005, 01:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

This is it people, we talked about it before with a few people and I did some cleaning over the weekend to be able to fit the table(s) for the players.

When: 7PMish 4/22-23

Where: Id@ C@mp

Food: bring what ya want, I'll have chips and some drinks(and adult beverages)

The Game: Texas Hold 'em with $2 big blind, not sure yet if we will have limits or not on bets.

I will have directions and we will nail down details at the Rodman BBQ.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GrizzlyBear

I'd like to play, and where is the Bar B Q going to be, at Rodman or someplace else?
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Ida_Mann

Id@ C@mp is the place where the poker is gonna happen.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

Don't know about Poker but I will be at Ida Camp!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

QuoteDon't know about Poker but I will be at Ida Camp!  ;D

considering your experience with cards,,,,I would say that's a wise decision.  ;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LakeMaryKid

lmao i was gonna post that pic too, no poker for me but i will be at ida camp.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

A.T.P. RACING

HA HA HA, man you will never live that one down, LMAO  [smiley=stooges.gif]
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

Hollywood

Even the night owl has to sleep sometme!  :o
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr