The Motoplex Nearly Doubles In Size

Started by Paul_S, April 07, 2008, 03:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX470r

That place looks great!! I have to make my way up there and check it out. Wish we could get something like that down south. How does this place compare to Croom? I know it's not identical but over all. I really like croom for the amount or trails. If it had an MX track would be even better just to change it up. and by the looks of the Motoplex you have it all.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

1FasterBlaster

 Croom is going to be nothing but a dirtpile if they don't do something with it soon. We're going to have to boycott that place.
   I would rather drive all the way to the Plex and have some good riding, than go closer to Croom and have crappy riding.

dgt714

#27
Since the plex is going to almost double in size, does that mean primitive camping on weekends ? Is there an adress one could punch in map quest ?

rancher1

Can you ride a utility type atvs at the plex or are they not allowed if they have a rack on the front or back or just can't ride them on certain areas?  :'(

qt314nfla

only place you can't ride a ute is on the motocross track.  there's something for every style of riding at the plex!  there are pics on the florida motoplex website.

450rcrazy

Quote from: rancher1 on April 13, 2008, 05:46:17 PM
Can you ride a utility type atvs at the plex or are they not allowed if they have a rack on the front or back or just can't ride them on certain areas?  :'(
Some of the best ute riding around is at the plex. Like QT said only places utes are not allowed is on the MX tracks.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1FasterBlaster

 Dayum, I was wanting to try the MX on Robster's Arctic Cat500 :( :( :( :( :( :(

greenmachine

Quote from: QT314 on April 13, 2008, 05:50:28 PM
only place you can't ride a ute is on the motocross track.  there's something for every style of riding at the plex!  there are pics on the florida motoplex website.
However kids were allowed to ride smaller utes on the tracks last time. I think the rule is a little less strict on the young ones.

Paul_S

Quote from: greenmachine on April 14, 2008, 02:13:00 PM
Quote from: QT314 on April 13, 2008, 05:50:28 PM
only place you can't ride a ute is on the motocross track.  there's something for every style of riding at the plex!  there are pics on the florida motoplex website.
However kids were allowed to ride smaller utes on the tracks last time. I think the rule is a little less strict on the young ones.

Correct. I let the little ones ride the track on small utes.

1FasterBlaster

  That's kewl, my Jaida has a mini Ute 2-wd

koh0001

Great, I can't wait to come back up.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

gatorjohn

Congrats on the land aquisition Paul. Don't know if I can stand double the fun!!!

AmericanRobster

Money is tight right now, but Chino and I will be rollin up there on Saturday.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com