Collier County ATV RACES/QUAD WARS

Started by Stalling #31A, April 08, 2008, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any one looking to race ATVS in Naples??

Collier County ATV RACING
15 (88.2%)
QUAD WARS
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Stalling #31A

 8) My name is Aaron and I am the main atv racers for the atv races held at the collier county fair grounds demolition derby.  The next race is April 12, 2008 and I am in need of some atv racers. The only thing that is needed ( but not recommended) is nerf bars and a kill switch. Most racers know why those are needed. If ANYONE (16+) is intersted in racing, please e-mail me at Redneck4ever31@aol.com. I know it is short notice but don't have very many people to race right now. If I get a lot of racers that enjoy racing at the fair grounds than i was told that they will build us a bigger and better track, either flat track or motocross. Please let me know any information about people who ould like to join. Ooh... There is no cost to race it is free of charge but does cost $10.00 for each pit crew member. Hope to get some racers!!! :o ;D

Thanks
Stalling #31A
Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"

svtbolt04

Aaron, it's me Fred with the YFZ. Terry called me and said you were in some need of help. I can't make it out because I dont have a battery in my bike.

I really hope they put a MX track out here. I know we would have atleast a constant 10 riders there on the weekends just from us locals.

Good luck man.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YamahaBabe27

WELL I KNOW ILL BE THERE SHOWIN THOSE GUYS HOW ITS DONE. I HOPE WE CAN FIND SOME MORE!!
Paige

yfz122

Quote from: YamahaBabe27 on April 09, 2008, 12:17:00 PM
WELL I KNOW ILL BE THERE SHOWIN THOSE GUYS HOW ITS DONE. I HOPE WE CAN FIND SOME MORE!!
How is your motor???  I hope mine is back together this week.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

YamahaBabe27

HEY there. Its good I got it back a month ago and havnt really rode it that much only enough to break it in. Your should go done there and race on Sat.!!
Paige

N-Tense Motorsports

#5
We need a flat track in Collier County.  If you can get the rules changed to allow a Youth class, I've got 7 kids, (13-14 years old) that would run at the fairgrounds right now. There are a lot of us who travel from Naples to tracks in central and north Florida to race and would love to practice and race here in our own back yards. 
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

svtbolt04

Flat track with a MX track...?? I think that sounds better.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Can i fake and pretend to be 16? Only one more month... lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

yfz122

Anyone have any more info? I sent an email yesterday evening and no reply so far. I hope to recieve one soon.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

svtbolt04

If you show up, I know they will let you run. I'll try to get his number from a friend today.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

yfz122

Thanks

My main concern is what time I need to be there.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Stalling #31A

 8) Hey Ya'll it's me Aaron. If anyone is interested in racing my cell # is 239.825.9869! I have to know tonight for how many racers and who wants to race to have the roster finished. Please call me if any 1 is interested. If you do want to race please be at the track NO LATER than 5:30pm. The earlier the better but i'll be there around 5:00 pm. Thanks everyone for their replies!!


Stalling #31A ;D ;D ;D
Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"

Stalling #31A

 ;D Hey Ya'll, it's me again!! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up and participated in the races. 1st place went to Jimmy Wheeler #7 on a KFX 450, 2nd went to Aaron Stalling (ME) on a TRX 450ER #31A, and 3rd place went to Paige Cowell on a YFZ450 #27. It was a great turnout, we had a total of 8 racers which was GREAT!!!! ;D ;D.
The next race is being held on JUNE 15TH 2008. If anyone is interested ,would like to do it again, in racing please feel free to call me anytime at 239.825.9869/nextel: 162*29*6139, at least a week in advanced to have to roster set up before hand. The more racers the better the racing will be. But Thanks again for everyone's help and interest in racing!!! I wouldn't of had the racers if it wasn't for atvflorida.com for letting us post things for us atv riders/racers to infor people about events!! THANKS AGAIN@!!!

Stalling #31A
Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"

zman03

aaron next race count me in for sure ,its on the calendar already, ill be there
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Stalling #31A on April 13, 2008, 09:22:33 PM
;D Hey Ya'll, it's me again!! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up and participated in the races. 1st place went to Jimmy Wheeler #7 on a KFX 450, 2nd went to Aaron Stalling (ME) on a TRX 450ER #31A, and 3rd place went to Paige Cowell on a YFZ450 #27. It was a great turnout, we had a total of 8 racers which was GREAT!!!! ;D ;D.
The next race is being held on JUNE 15TH 2008. If anyone is interested ,would like to do it again, in racing please feel free to call me anytime at 239.825.9869/nextel: 162*29*6139, at least a week in advanced to have to roster set up before hand. The more racers the better the racing will be. But Thanks again for everyone's help and interest in racing!!! I wouldn't of had the racers if it wasn't for atvflorida.com for letting us post things for us atv riders/racers to infor people about events!! THANKS AGAIN@!!!

Stalling #31A

That Paige Cowell girl did well I hear. She is pretty fast for a dumb blonde. ;)
Good job girl!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

YamahaBabe27

HEY There Thank you sooo much. You have to come to the next one!! Hey Aaron do you know who the photographer was that was there?
Paige

z400stunter

What kinda track is it that you're on?  I might be down for the next one.  The only problem is my conditioning.  I feel like an old man sometimes.
JUMP IT!

svtbolt04

lol...justin...haha wow dude, if you want to know, PM me.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

z400stunter

#19
What Fred?  I'm used to these street bikes with no arm pump.  Dont be making fun of me!  I was kinda sick that time we went to L-cross.  If you couldnt tell by all my restroom trips.  LOL.  U racing next weekend at the sports park?  Oh and what are u doing online at 3 in the morning?
JUMP IT!

Stalling #31A

HEY YA'LL, Sorry for the length of some replies, been busy racing!! Anyways... The next demolition Derby ATV RACES is June 14th which is 2 Saturdays from today,6.3.08-Tuesday!!!! I need as MANY RACERS as I can get. I currently have 4 racers. If ANYONE needs information on the races please feel free to call my cell@ 239.825.9869 anytime and i will help you out as much as possible. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT!!!

Stalling #31A
Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"

Stalling #31A

Hey Ya'll, the next race will be held on August 16th,2008! THERE WILL BE MANY CHANGES FOR THE RULES AND SETUP for the races. The feature race results were not right at all and there was a BUNCH of other racers that were not happy. I'll have this dicussion with track officials when the next race is here and will provide our own score keeker so mistakes like this won't happen again. SORRY for any inconvinence that this caused and hope to see riders for the next race. Overall it was a great time and the biggest turn out that we have had. THANKS FOR EVERYONES PARTICIPATION!!!! Hope to see ya'll there! 8)

Stalling #31A
Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"

Stalling #31A

 :) HEY EVERYONE!!! JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONEIS INTERESTED IN ANOTHER DEMOLITION DERBY QUAD RACE THAT IS HELD NEXT SATURDAY, AUGUST 16TH!!! DON'T HAVE MANY RIDERS RIGHT NOW AND AM IN NEED OF AT LEAST 4/5 RACERS IF NOT MORE. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN RACING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON MY CELL @ 239.825.9869 FOR ANY INFORMATION OR TO ADD YOU TO THE ROSTER! THERE IS NO COST FOR RACERS TO RACE BUT IT IS $15 FOR EACH CREW MEMBER TO BE IN THE PITS, $10 FOR STANDS. THERE WILL BE DIFFERENT RULES THIS RACE AND ON FUTURE RACES REGUARDING LAST RACE RESULTS. AGAIN, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME FOR INFORMATION OR TO ADD YA. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S PARTCIPATION. HOPE TO HERE FROM YA'LL!!! 8)

JUST-N-TIME RACING
   STALLING #31A
    owner/rider
Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"

zman03

hey arron, we spoke on the phone. If all goes as planned I will be there just send me directions, I am coming from Miami and taking I-75 west to naples. just pm me or call me you got my #. let me know if there is anything else you can think of I should bring so I can come prepared. 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

QUADGUY43

Hi, I am a retired WPSA Pro-Am Rider.  I will just happen to be in the South Florida Area that weekend.  What kind of MX track is there.  I really haven't ridden in a while so I need a week to get into shape.  What is this track made of, clay,shell rock,mulch.loose or hard pack.  I need to know what bike to bring.  I tried to locate the track on the internet but could not find anything.  I am very interested and have 6 0r so guys who may come down for the next one. They want me to tell them how it is.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com