SDTA Awards

Started by fastrnrik, December 01, 2008, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

 The SDTA trophies for this years points series are finally ready. We will be having a small awards ceremony at Saturdays race. We will hand out awards in the time between TT and flat track racing. I know this is short notice, but its either that or wait until January when we reopen, which I would rather not do.

If you can not come on the 6th, I will keep the trophies at the track and you can get them the next time you come and race.   

I apologize for not having a proper banquet, but I just have not had time to plan anything with all of the things I've had to deal with the past several months. The awards were solely my responsibility, so please do not b!tch at Dave Ware or hold him responsible for the poor planning regarding the awards. 


WJDTRI

Thanks for the info Brady. No bit'chin at Dave.......Hell....I thought he was still in Key West. How long do we get for our awards speech? I have a few hundred people I would like to Thank. You, Rick, Dave, Brad, Liz, Jennifer......and all the rest of your track pack (that I don t know their names) are at the top of my list.


Many Many Thanks
Looking forward to an even better 2009
Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com